Pictures allegedly show parts for the Apple iPhone 5S and Apple iPhone 6
0. phoneArena 27 Jan 2013, 08:41 posted on
A French website is displaying a photograph that it claims contains images of parts destined for the Apple iPhone 5S and Apple iPhone 6; the images are of loudspeaker modules for the what will probably be the next two versions of the iconic smartphone and were obtained from a source who has a connection to an Apple supplier...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
49. imkyle (Posts: 1032; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
My Galaxy Nexus with Jellybean 4.2 is still better.
50. shamataa (Posts: 202; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
same old story. ios 7 and both phones will be a flop with small changes that nobody will give a damn about.
54. bojan (Posts: 188; Member since: 06 Oct 2012)
Apple is dead rest in peace nothing is going to help you apple killed it self by there own hands. when there is no jailbreak for the ipones or ipads means no apple. apple your the new my space. next year you won't exist for phones
56. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6878; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Same p.o.s. and y bother showing a few pieces for its stupid. Also people still sont realize its the same boring iphone.
58. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6878; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
People still don't realize its the same thing over & over
60. moronman66 (Posts: 160; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
Why is this article featured? It's what might be in the next iPhone, and if it were, then the only way to know would be to wait for it come out, then dissect it, which I'm sure some people on the internet will do, but really? I could take apart my old Gameboy and take a picture of the smallest part in there and claim it will be in the next iPhone, as long as I say I'm a reliable source, and it might end up having an article written about it. Seems a little bit pointless, right?
62. phonemirer (Posts: 111; Member since: 07 Dec 2012)
lol apple is still stuck back in the mid of 2012 lol, s3 with jb is faster than i5
64. Chuck.Norris (unregistered)
as long there is heaps of clicks and comments on articles like these, they will keep popping up, its up to us to ignore them and they will go away.....
65. quakan (Posts: 1246; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
The problem with fandroids is that they pay more attention to Apple and iOS than they do with Android, so it will never stop.
71. half_21 (Posts: 44; Member since: 16 Nov 2012)
that picture is funny...an extra row of icon again? are they mocking the iphone??hahahah! an elongated 4.8" phone would be a great buy...^^
74. rallyguy (Posts: 603; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
An Iphone with a 4.8 inch screen would better be compared to the GS3, not the Note 2.
75. SIGPRO (Posts: 579; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
Same stuff again and again, no innovation at all. But as you can see Apple shares are starting to decline!