Pictures allegedly show back panel to next-generation Apple iPad
0. phoneArena posted on 29 Jan 2013, 02:00
The latest speculation we have heard about the fifth-generation Apple iPad calls for a launch in October along with the next version of the Apple iPad mini, and a number of pictures have leaked showing what is alleged to be the back cover of the next full-sized Apple iPad; the back cover is said to be as thin as the back cover of the Apple iPad mini, and appears to be prepped for the use of an antenna for LTE connectivity...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. thelegend6657 posted on 29 Jan 2013, 02:05 6
I can see android users trolling about how its the same and they don't care down in the comments below
6. wendygarett posted on 29 Jan 2013, 02:13 4
For your information, Apple change every design every two years (different design but same old look) since iPad 2 is two years old now. It's nothing wrong to change it now lol :p
11. Igneel posted on 29 Jan 2013, 02:53 2
Yeah, it's how Apple roll. They see Apple rolling, they hating. lol
12. wendygarett posted on 29 Jan 2013, 02:55 4
14. thelegend6657 posted on 29 Jan 2013, 03:20 0
I cannot tell the difference between iPad 2 and 4 if I don't pick them up . iPad 4 a lot heavier .
Time of apple to change the design .
But don't you feel that phone arena users are very predictable in what they comment on an apple article ?
Always the same old stuff
15. wendygarett posted on 29 Jan 2013, 03:23 0
It's alright, we just get used to tho lol
2. wendygarett posted on 29 Jan 2013, 02:06 2
IPad math~~ iPad math~~
Give me an iPad math :o'
5. tiara6918 posted on 29 Jan 2013, 02:11 2
Oh wendy, so far you have been the funniest troll anyone could ever be with. From one time you say apple and another you say android
7. wendygarett posted on 29 Jan 2013, 02:14 0
Off topic, is that you on avatar? I'm kinda like it :)
13. thelegend6657 posted on 29 Jan 2013, 03:19 0
What's wrong with that ? Who are you to judge ?
I enjoy all my idevices and android devices very much just like Wendy .
Why fanboys like you only uses 1 OS ?
3. tiara6918 posted on 29 Jan 2013, 02:08 4
Apple has done a terrible job in protecting their future devices from being leaked out. We might end up seeing the device even before launch
17. frydaexiii posted on 29 Jan 2013, 04:21 10
Haha, now I can go to an Apple store and enjoy vandalizing both the iPads and iPhones.
Hooray for crappy anodized backings.
18. techguy22 posted on 29 Jan 2013, 07:56 3
lol people get excited for these things still.. amazing.