Pictured Pantech Magnus says cheese on the way to AT&T
0. phoneArena 30 Aug 2012, 15:20 posted on
The Pantech Magnus took time out from its busy schedule to pose for a picture; the Android flavored handset looks to be heading to AT&T with the omnipresent dual-core Qualcomm MSM 8960 under the hood, LTE connectivity and more...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
Trying to catch up with LG and Samsung in South Korea.
4. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
looks pretty good
wish it didn't have the pantech ui, it looks really ugly. I would rather use touchwiz
5. Captain_Doug (Posts: 997; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
That's saying a lot I assume. It would be for me.
3. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
it really does look like 80 in the picture
phonearena. are you sure you said that right? stop downplaying android phones specs and saying things like 8 megapixels(what the iphone has) when the picture pantech released clearly looks like 80
6. Captain_Doug (Posts: 997; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
looks great minus that ginormous side bezel. Looks bigger than the RAZR's.
7. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3108; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Lol put stock ics or jb and you might actually sell these.
8. MeoCao (unregistered)
ICS sounds boring these days
9. MeoCao (unregistered)
b-c we have JB.
10. Janell (Posts: 5; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
Looks like a pretty nice phone but not as thin/light as the RAZR. AT&T continues to push 4G LTE and I'll assume the network expansion will pick up with the company's newest buyout? I've got the set-up in NYC, and it works for me. A light phone, fast connection. No need for the Pantech here.