Pictured Pantech Magnus says cheese on the way to AT&T
All we have at the moment on this model is the picture that you see before you, which means information like pricing and availability are unknown. Heck, AT&T hasn't even made an announcement to introduce this model. One thing we do note is that little bump on the back cover of the device which does bare some resemblance to the HTC Droid Incredible series over at Verizon.
1. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
Trying to catch up with LG and Samsung in South Korea.
4. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
looks pretty good
wish it didn't have the pantech ui, it looks really ugly. I would rather use touchwiz
5. Captain_Doug (Posts: 735; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
That's saying a lot I assume. It would be for me.
3. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
it really does look like 80 in the picture
phonearena. are you sure you said that right? stop downplaying android phones specs and saying things like 8 megapixels(what the iphone has) when the picture pantech released clearly looks like 80
6. Captain_Doug (Posts: 735; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
looks great minus that ginormous side bezel. Looks bigger than the RAZR's.
7. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2864; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Lol put stock ics or jb and you might actually sell these.
8. MeoCao (unregistered)
ICS sounds boring these days
9. MeoCao (unregistered)
b-c we have JB.
10. Janell (Posts: 5; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
Looks like a pretty nice phone but not as thin/light as the RAZR. AT&T continues to push 4G LTE and I'll assume the network expansion will pick up with the company's newest buyout? I've got the set-up in NYC, and it works for me. A light phone, fast connection. No need for the Pantech here.