Picture, specs leak for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
0. phoneArena 17 May 2013, 14:08 posted on
Last month, we passed along some speculation involving the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0; now, the buzz around the water cooler is that late next month, the Korean based manufacturer will launch both the 16GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Wi-Fi (SM-T3110) and the 16GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 3G (SM-T3100)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
hahaha im not a fanboy but plastic poop licker!!! same old insult on samsung plastic oh no how horrible...has samsung actually ever done anything to you?! Or do you just like looking like an idiotic fanboy insulting them?
9. quadrazeus (Posts: 359; Member since: 03 May 2013)
Dude, I don't like their design sense and that's it. It's ugly, accept it. I'm not concerned with the specs since every major manufacturers provide, more or less, the same specs in their flagships.
Oh, and you're officially a douche now.
13. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
haha i accept its ugly and i dont like the physical home button...but you take your hate to the next level...always commenting how much you hate sammy and android for that matter and i beleive that is a fanboy! And the l;ast part was quite funny actually...quite unnecassary and immature buut hey that is the genral tone of your comments!
20. quadrazeus (Posts: 359; Member since: 03 May 2013)
So now you accept that it's ugly. Duh. Then why didn't you accept it in the first place? Lemme guess, cause you got thumbed down.
WHoyton1- Changes views quickly based on public reaction, then calls me immature.
24. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Where did i ever say it was a nice looking device dude?! read before commenting rubbish! And dont call me immature!
26. quadrazeus (Posts: 359; Member since: 03 May 2013)
If I call this Galaxy ugly and you call me a butthurt instead of agreeing with me, what does it imply?
27. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
io replied that way as you cmment on every post about samsung being an idiot and hater towards them!
29. quadrazeus (Posts: 359; Member since: 03 May 2013)
Here, I award Galaxy Tab 3.8.0 the best overall tablet of the year 2013 because of it's truly innovative design and top notch specs.
Also, free beers for everyone sponsored by WHoyton1.
32. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
hahaha that was actually quite funny, favorite beer? haha
49. quadrazeus (Posts: 359; Member since: 03 May 2013)
Oh no, I've been thumbed down. People don't like Blue Moon? :/
19. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Serious guys stop talkin toilet trash. And act your age. This crap getting old.
21. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
sorry dude i was just getting a bit annoyed at this guy who comments on every single god damn article with hate. Fell free to delete the comments PA im done here :D
37. chocolaking (Posts: 491; Member since: 22 May 2012)
I respect samsung's bravery act of using the same galaxy design.
well done samm , good job!
38. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
What are the haters excuses going to be when Samsung finally decides to use like steel for a phone.
42. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5690; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
mmmm...their UI could use a little cleaning up but other than that they'd be pretty solid. o:
2. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Wow android 4.2.2 sammy are pretty good on recent versions of android even the haters have to admit! Still design looks abit strange with physical home button! But specs look actually half decent so sammy just need to fix design and there on to a winner here and maybe the first galaxy tab that can compete with the nexus 10 or other major tablets.
6. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
hahaha its pathetic...as soon as someone praises sammy every idiot thumbs down him! this is ridiculous!
25. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
well samsung fanboys have been doing the exact same thing to everyone else
besides you address your comment to ''haters'' and then suprised your been thumbed down your just baiting.
28. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
hahaha i see but im actually not a sammy fanboy i just like there android updates quickly! haha but i see your point!
39. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
The closeminded people from the iphone 5 shifted over to the HTC One and any phone that isn't made by HTC is instantly garbage.
48. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
ohh shut up you absolute troll
your more closed minded then most on here and all you do is bait, your part of the problem.
your just the other side of the same coin, you spew your crap
also your theory that the normal people who use an iphone have moved to HTC is stupid and based on nothing.
5. temuchka1996 (Posts: 19; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
not that f**king physicall home button again :D if they didn`t want to lose screen space they could have made home button touch capacitive just like other twos
8. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
i totalluy agree i hate physical home buttons...so dated!
10. roscuthiii (Posts: 1955; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Read the title way too fast, thought it was a Galaxy Tab 38.0!
I suppose a Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 is okay too though...
12. medicci37 (Posts: 1161; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Oh damn. Another idiot with nothing 2 say. I like some things about Samsung. But anyone who blindly insists that you must be a hater or anti Samsung cause you don't like every single thing that company does should be hated on.Cause phonearena & the rest of the world would be better without you. Btw see you completely changed your views when you got thumbed down. Sounds like your ego got butt hurt a little bit.
14. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
are you talking to me if so theres a reply button?!
15. medicci37 (Posts: 1161; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Nothing wrong with consumers putting pressure on Samsung 2 improve design & build
16. medicci37 (Posts: 1161; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
I hit the reply button dumb a**. But several people beat me 2 it.
17. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
im not being offensive or anything but you clearly didnt as im the only one who commented on my post and btw you can click the reply button on this one if you want to talk as your just wasting space and since when did i say i loved evrything sammy makes! idiot....
18. khaldoon (Posts: 44; Member since: 17 May 2013)
No matter how many features Samsung ads to its devices and no matter how advanced are there features they will always go down by their ugly look .
40. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Lenovo K900 = Metal phone with powerful intel cpu. The metal is stainless steel so it won't scratch and dent as easy as an HTC One.
22. plary122 (Posts: 33; Member since: 11 Apr 2012)
i think this is just oversized galaxy phone ( without the ability to make phone calls), because it has the same phone design as many galaxys, the same UI, runs the same phone apps. Better buy galaxy s4. I am not fanboy\hater and that is just my opinion.
(sorry for my bad english)
23. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
i actually see what you mean now haha! Especially with the Physical home button!
31. skymitch89 (Posts: 1226; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
I kind of think that Samsung should stay away from the Galaxy Tab area and focus on the Galaxy Note area. The Notes are basically the same as the Tabs, but offer more functionality because of the features that come with the Note line.
34. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1019; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
It looks like the Note 8.0. There has to be some differences to make it worth while. Unfortunately they're lurking into the Apple "ALL my gadgets look the same" routine lol.
43. mydi.maus (unregistered)
what an ipad MINI frame goes to GALAXY TAB.
45. DrewMonroe (Posts: 21; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
way better and smarter than the Apple Ipad mini. that is my opinion. respect it.
46. docj8404 (Posts: 73; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
If I didn't know any better, I would of thought this was an Apple article or iPhone forum with all of the "fanboy this" & "fanboy that" - Hate Samsung? Dislike the way their product line is going? Well instead of voting with your ignorant comments & thumbs down, vote with your money come the end of June.
It seems as if when most big companies reach a peak level of success, people seem to become even more critical, but even with that said, apparently there's something redeeming enough about their latest projects (That oh-so-plastic S4 in particular, that many of you bashed to death, even before it's release) that has these things flying off the shelf at record rates.
Do I personally love Samsung? No not really. However I did, along with alot of you, own these little plasticy devices called a Galaxy Nexus & a GS3. I also understand that what may not be ever so appealing to me, may happen to be incredibly appealing in someone else eyes. (E.G. Some find that poly carbonate, or plastic for you simple minded people, is more durable in addition to lighter than some alternate materials everyone is craving for). It's all subjective.
You would think that having multiple options would prevent the type of unecessary ridicule, but it's obvious ignorant runs a mock, regardless of what platform your dealing with.
50. Jillxz (Posts: 148; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
I.5 G of Ram. Why not 2G's ? I'll pass on this one.
51. ncarlosmiguel (Posts: 206; Member since: 14 May 2013)
I really like that thin bezel.. but I must admit its not the best looking Android tablet. But its the closest thing I can think of to replace my iPad mini with that thin bezel. I'm really enjoying the beauty of my iPad mini and the smoothness of iOS especially when browsing ePubs and PDFs compared to Android but the apps I really need are only available on the Playstore. hmm.. think think..