Picture reveals the Motorola MOTOSPLIT?
This article contains unofficial information.
1. spoonb1 (Posts: 77; Member since: 02 Jan 2010)
pretty sweet if this is real, i loved the old nokias that had the split keyboard, nice to see a comeback of the design
2. JocularJester (Posts: 40; Member since: 28 Oct 2009)
i used to love how a lot of the older nokias had crazy designs, features, layouts, and what not. seems like moto is refusing to die again by trying anything. only time will tell how things play out
7. rwolf1984 (Posts: 519; Member since: 06 Jun 2009)
Spoonb1 and JocularJester know their Nokias...Back in the day I wanted the 6800 really bad...ended up getting the 6200. I was very satisfied. That phone still is one of my favorite phones...oh the memories.
4. SamTime (Posts: 253; Member since: 07 Nov 2009)
Split keyboard is a terrible idea on a phone that navigates via TOUCHSCREEN! WTF man!
8. rwolf1984 (Posts: 519; Member since: 06 Jun 2009)
Motorola is the new Nokia with all the crazy concepts...i would like to play with this phone and the backflip and understand the unique concept better....
10. LGVX1993 (Posts: 260; Member since: 27 Jan 2009)
And I thought the Backflip had a bad design