Picture of Nexus 5 on Photobucket pulled
0. phoneArena 30 Oct 2013, 14:59 posted on
It has become a rule of thumb that when a leaked photograph of something is pulled, the subject of the snapshot was the real thing; take a picture from photo sharing site Photobucket that allegedly showed a Google Nexus 5 as it was taken out of the box. Besides the phone, you can see the box right next to the handset.One minute the picture was there, and the next minute it was not...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mobimaks (Posts: 7; Member since: 29 Sep 2013)
One more photo
2. EgyDroid (Posts: 104; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
+Yusuf Islam uploaded a picture holding the nexus 5 and said there will be a video the he said
he can't upload the video but he commented this ((126.96.36.199.20)) and said it's a code
and it was as he said easy to crack
it means : FIRST
ooohh yes baby i like that dude
10. MrsPotatoHead (banned) (Posts: 48; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
How you get a 1 out of all that? Besides they dont make sense, they have nothing in common besides being numbers. I could see if they were primary numbers but they aint even that. Also, how come in the picture it look like a Nexus S?? Is it S or 5?
11. rawbow (Posts: 427; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
If you are confused about those numbers ,please allow me to help you out . Those are numbers representing the series of alphabets ... If A is 1 and b is 2 so on and so forth
14. MrsPotatoHead (banned) (Posts: 48; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Well go on with your smart self. I get it now. I thought it was one of those tricky mathematical formulary things like y=x+y⅔(n) and those numbers were like the values you multiply or somethin. Anyway, thanks now I got it. Gonna have to look at this phone, I dont know to much about them Googler phones but, anything gotta be better than what I already have. Thanks
4. EgyDroid (Posts: 104; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
Naaah I don't think so maybe it'll be ummmm.........
10/10 THIS PHONE DESERVES 15 /10 REVIEW IT'S AWESOOOOOOOME
17. sniper1087 (Posts: 368; Member since: 31 Dec 2011)
how can you call it awesome, if it hasnt been released yet, while we have leaks, what makes this more special than any other android phone with similar specs, besides price, unless they fix the camera and speakers which have been bad on every nexus I will not be interested.
5. GrapeEyes (Posts: 243; Member since: 01 Sep 2013)
Nexus 5 will be a disapointment for having a rubbish battery life.
Without good battery life, you might as well throw the phone in the bin!
9. gust3r3u (Posts: 80; Member since: 11 Apr 2013)
what bin ??? , just curious :) , nexus 5 will have super powers, draining other peoples batt but not its own
13. Nnyan (Posts: 3; Member since: 30 Oct 2013)
I would not call a 2300 mAh battery rubbish, you're being overly dramatic or trollish. Each updated version of android is more efficient so it will gain the benefits of 4.4. If you READ the break down of the device from the leaked manual you would see that it has a number of low power parts (ex: MPU-6515 and DW8755). Expect this to overall be more power efficient and just not need as big of a battery.
19. Nnyan (Posts: 3; Member since: 30 Oct 2013)
Play store updated just before 11:08 this morning, 32GB phone was not initially showing up I just changed the 16GB in the URL to 32B and it came up. Ordered it within 2 minutes (yeah google wallet) of it going live. Order is pending.
6. oNEWorld (Posts: 140; Member since: 01 Aug 2013)
i won't judge battery life until we get a hands on of the actual device and know how battery efficient the new update makes the phone. even though the battery specs r quite dissaponting i must admit lol
7. druna974 (Posts: 3; Member since: 08 Aug 2013)
How does 2300 mAh get to be considered battery rubbish? HTC One has a 2300 and it last well over 15 hours and sometimes past 30 hours for me (Android Edition)
8. Ninetysix (Posts: 1591; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
I'm curious how well it will perform in offscreen tests.
12. lifeyourlive (Posts: 126; Member since: 23 Aug 2013)
Oh my god, nexus 5! I could make a leak to the internet, lets make the most blurred photo ever!
15. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1195; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
I'm ready to buy and I already have a iPhone 5s. I will only recognize Nexus devices. Told myself that I will not have another android phone/tablet unless it's always up to date on day one.
16. bucky (Posts: 1421; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Me too. I won't have anything but a nexus if I go back to android. The updates are important.
That nexus looks nice.
18. InfDaMarvel (Posts: 13; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
I curious to see how the bassive bottom bezel will handle. Baby Got......Bezel..Idc
Off Contrract for Sprint Lets Go!