Picture of HTC Butterfly S with dual SIM slots leaks
0. phoneArena 13 Jul 2013, 18:00 posted on
A tweet sent out on Saturday shows a photograph of what is alleged to be the HTC Butterfly S with dual SIM slots; this model is going to be available only in China and keeps the same 5 inch Super LCD 3 screen with 1080 x 1920 resolution found on the original model. Other specs remain the same as seen with the OG HTC Butterfly/DROID DNA such as the outstanding 441ppi pixel density...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
22. Stormprobe (Posts: 5; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
That's just a bad ugly picture. That phones looks very good IRL.
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10312; Member since: 14 May 2012)
The speaker on the front killed the design completely. I have a feeling HTC is running out of design ideas if this is the best they got for their "newest flagship."
14. terabyteRouser (Posts: 457; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
How do they have speakers without grills? Any better ideas?
17. LionStone (Posts: 652; Member since: 10 Dec 2010)
Leave it to HTC to create yet again, another elegant design while providing function. This will be a great sequel to the Droid Dna, same great form factor, except just a little thicker from the 3200 mAh battery and same killer screen, can't really get much better...pretty sure they know what they're doing.
4. Birds (Posts: 1150; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Is the phone glossy? Not so enthused about the design... Anyways, I see why they say the One still is the flagship...lol
7. promise7 (Posts: 795; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
yes, it's very glossy, a real fingerprint magnet. the original version comes in red, black, grey, and black and all of them have the high gloss.
5. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
the key to success is looking at what you did wrong in the past and LEARNING FROM YOUR MISTAKES!!
Now everyone here knows i ride with sony and htc......but im slowly but surley LOOSING HOPE in them.....yes loosing hope in the ignorance that these "good" companies keep displaying!
if they want to over throw samsung and apple, then they MUST bring the heat! they must improve on EVERY little aspect that they failed to deliver in their previous devices........point blank
the 4mp camera is still getting beat by samsungs galaxy s4, their marketing campaign can alwways be better and their TIMING with releases and updates NEEDS TO STEP IT UP!
10. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10312; Member since: 14 May 2012)
The 4MP camera on the HTC One is really disappointing. The only pro I could find is low light photography. Everything else is left to be desired, especially after all the hype the camera gets.
6. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
HTC designed one good looking phone and now their already back to their old ways. They will never learn.
11. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Uhm, I think the trade-off is fairly justified. I see nothing wrong with it
Storage xpandability + higher mAh + faster cpu over aesthetics
Why would they make another HTC ONE with a souped-up specs? that'd betray their customers
12. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10312; Member since: 14 May 2012)
They already do by not updating phones that are a year old.
18. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
The chinese version of the HTC One does have dual sim and an sd slot.
8. promise7 (Posts: 795; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
i actually really like the way the phone looks, tho for some reason this china version looks thicker than the original butterfly s. i hope it gets released in the us.
9. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
Looks like the droid incredible 4g lte I had.....jus.....bigger :/
13. terabyteRouser (Posts: 457; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I have the first one and I really want this one. But please, stop it with the red accents. I don't like red accents and don't need them on my phone. jesus
15. ngo2dd (Posts: 896; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
You know this phone will never come to the US or even most of Europe. This is a phone for China
16. RomeoJDR (Posts: 242; Member since: 09 Dec 2011)
Why even report on a phone coming "exclusive to China?"
19. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Import it and use it in the US and not all chinese phones are bad.
The Xiaomi mi3 is better than the htc one and s4.
20. ngo2dd (Posts: 896; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
Idk, but duel SIM are mainly eastern Europe or China, south east Asia
21. cjescuadro (Posts: 3; Member since: 17 Jul 2013)
I love my HTC Butterfly S!The front facing speakers is superb!Maybe one of the reasons why I scour the internet just to have one! :D I also love that I could always update the software now, credits to merimobiles.com where I bought my unit.I don't think it's bad as it looks. ;)