Picture of 5th-generation Apple iPad case shows slimmer body, thinner bezels
Apple iPad mini. It will have a sleeker, narrower design with thinner bezels on both sides of the display. Some other changes from the fourth-gen iPad include the relocation of the microphone from the top to the back of the device
Sound familiar? That is because earlier on Friday we passed along a rumor that the 5th-gen iPad will be launched in the third quarter of this year and will arrive with a re-design offering thinner bezels similar to the iPad mini, and a sleeker design. Amazing how two completely different sources can come up with the same information. Well, almost the same information. According to MiniSuit, the new iPad will launch in June.
source: MacRumors via AppleInsider
7. imsickwithsmartphone posted on 23 Feb 2013, 03:23 3 0
I will believe these leaks 100% for sure....
3. wendygarett (limited) 4 days ago posted on 22 Feb 2013, 23:47 3 12
Ordered a dozen of it already :)
13. rusticguy posted on 23 Feb 2013, 08:05 2 0
Of iPad Mini and "Larger iPad Mini" or just the Mini?
5. Taters posted on 23 Feb 2013, 00:15 2 0
The Xperia tablet Z design looks a lot better except for the tiny battery. Fix that and you got a winner Sony.
8. sonofzeus posted on 23 Feb 2013, 03:51 0 0
Lets see what kind of update would apple give to the ipad 4 in terms of processing and display
9. nikenturd (unregistered) posted on 23 Feb 2013, 04:09 3 4
Of course it'll come with an eternal dual core cpu + 1 gig.RAM....by the time APPLE introduces their first ever quad core device ( which will prolly be 5 years down the line) they will dub it as '' revolutionary'' and '' nothing like this exists in the market''....that's because everybody goes octa-core...
10. wendygarett (limited) 4 days ago posted on 23 Feb 2013, 05:39 6 1
Funny, when nvidia released 4+1 core chips, they don't call it penta core, but why exynos call 4+4 chips an octa core? Is this marketing trap?
14. therealestmc posted on 23 Feb 2013, 08:55 1 0
And yet, Apple's device manage to be smoother and faster than the rest.
16. chadrick0814 posted on 23 Feb 2013, 10:53 0 0
Could the lack of multitasking help it manage that?
12. fanboy1974 posted on 23 Feb 2013, 07:20 2 0
Predictability will be Apple's greatest downfall.
20. quakan posted on 23 Feb 2013, 20:00 0 0
I just told my friend that yesterday. I was telling him I think Apple needs to skip the 5S and go straight into the 6 and innovate with iOS (it desperately needs it).
15. neurobiologist posted on 23 Feb 2013, 10:28 0 1
Not yet assembled, but looks outdated already, as for me.
17. darkkjedii posted on 23 Feb 2013, 13:44 0 2
All this hate based off of a possible leaked case of a possibility of a possible design. What a bunch of fools, and Wendy how could you have already ordered a dozen of what doesn't even exist yet? Only KingKurogiii made any sense.
22. darkkjedii posted on 24 Feb 2013, 07:58 0 0
Lol exactly. Even a thicker bezel would actually be a redesign, just an ugly one.