Photos show wireless charging case for the Nokia Lumia 1020
0. phoneArena 14 Jul 2013, 18:48 posted on
The other day, we showed you the luxurious leather case that Nokia is going to offer as an accessory for the Nokia Lumia 1020; now, we have a couple of pictures to show you of the wireless charging case for Nokia's new flagship model. One of the pictures shows the case on the phone and as you can see, it slightly lessens the prominence of the camera hump...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. james004 (Posts: 349; Member since: 15 May 2013)
that makes phone even thicker, imagine putting this phone in shorts. shorts will fall right off.
6. alterecho (Posts: 463; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Thicker doesn't necessarily mean heavier. What's more, I bet it doesn't add much of thickness, as you can see, it equalizes with the camera hump.
10. RiseAgainst94 (Posts: 271; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
Uh. Thicker DOES mean heavier in this case (lol case...get it...). If you add anything to anything you are adding weight to it. How much weight is the question.
7. DerryAhmad (Posts: 153; Member since: 05 May 2012)
Looks nice indeed. Though I'd rather use the Camera Grip case or leave it naked on daily use.
8. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 4721; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Camera grip case also comes with an additional battery. With the wireless charger, you still have only the built-in battery. If you are running out of juice with the original battery, a wireless charging option isn't going to get you through the day. But the additional battery in the camera grip just might be the answer.
4. rodneyej1 (Posts: 632; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Nokia, Microsoft, and Windowsphone!.. This is THE third option... And, we're lucky to have it.