Photos of the metallic Huawei Ascend P7 chassis appear
0. phoneArena 14 Apr 2014, 05:32 posted on
Last year's Huawei Ascend P6 was the slimmest Android phone for its time, and with a svelte metallic chassis at that, indicating that Huawei is stepping up its design game. Now the company is prepping a successor, Ascend P7, and if the latest leaked photos of the chassis are any indication, it will again feature a more premium design than your typical plasticky Android handset...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Duketytz (Posts: 333; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
Hmm the circular power button looks familiar, oh wait it is from the Xperia Z series. Oh it is from China, that pretty much explains it.
3. hassoups (Posts: 255; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
This looks better than the whole Z series.
4. Duketytz (Posts: 333; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
Looks like a combination of Z series with iPhone!
5. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1200; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Woah! I was thinking of the same thing :P Z series and iPhone finally had a baby. I kind of like it actually :D
7. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1200; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Probably just signed the paper and didn't want anyone to know about it :P
8. fireblade (Posts: 634; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
I've never heard HiSilicon chipset... ok, just google it