Photos of Ashton Kutcher playing Steve Jobs
0. phoneArena posted on 28 Aug 2012, 04:36
When you think about the character “Kelso” from the TV sitcom “That 70s Show,” it makes it difficult to see actor Ashton Kutcher play other roles on TV or film...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. lonestrider posted on 28 Aug 2012, 05:15 9
With a few numbers of violation patents, including the face design which is looks too much like Steve Jobs, the title 'jOBS', and maybe a few more.
11. anywherehome posted on 28 Aug 2012, 06:48 4
yes....but it would be enough to play this:
goo [dot] gl/UYOf2
540x to get the whole Apple existence:
"we are shameless about stealing great ideas...and we patented it"
5. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 28 Aug 2012, 05:13 12
I don't like the direction Apple is going but you still need to respect this man for everything he has accomplished.
14. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 28 Aug 2012, 07:25 3
We sure respect him but poking fun about him is well... fun.
19. mas11 posted on 28 Aug 2012, 09:41 3
Yep Steve Jobs knew how to market a product better than anyone else. Imo Apple is a more popular brand than Nike.
24. sgogeta4 posted on 29 Aug 2012, 10:00 0
What do you need to respect the man for? He was an arrogant a**hole. Yes, he had a vision and you can admire what he did for Apple, but as a man, he was just that and nothing to be respected for. We can all learn something from his visionary business and marketing decisions but that doesn't mean I respect the man.
7. hung2900 posted on 28 Aug 2012, 05:39 1
PA now is also a media website? What is the relation between a tech site and a TV show?
10. bbblader posted on 28 Aug 2012, 06:41 3
Apple iPhone> Apple > Steve Jobs> His death> The pointless movie
16. ajac09 posted on 28 Aug 2012, 07:36 1
If its about apple phone arena attaches itself like a retard attaches himself to the back of the exhaust on a car.
23. quickweevil posted on 28 Aug 2012, 18:32 1
Legitimate question: Why on earth does every website I go to unless it has "android" or "droid" in the title have commentors claiming that the site is biased towards Apple? I think you guys just need to chill out.
27. OldCuntryBlumpkin posted on 29 Aug 2012, 11:45 0
OldCuntryBlumpkin say you dumber than bag of pube hairs
8. e.wvu (unregistered) posted on 28 Aug 2012, 05:56 0
9. wando77 posted on 28 Aug 2012, 06:22 1
Kainy, are you telling me that I'm not allowed to dislike the idea of a film about steve jobs played by Ashton kutcher?
18. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 28 Aug 2012, 07:49 2
"Dude, where's my market share?"
15. ajac09 posted on 28 Aug 2012, 07:35 0
They say you play Steve jobs you become just as physcotic.. which means Ashton Kutcher you are about to become the next charlie... lol
20. jaytai0106 posted on 28 Aug 2012, 11:27 0
I'm an Android fan, but I still want to say... please somebody stop him from ruining the image of Steve Jobs. Personally, I'm not a fan of Steve, but he deserves someone better to be him....
21. MAS10X posted on 28 Aug 2012, 12:33 1
A douchebag to portray a douchebag... Sounds pretty solid to me
28. InspectorGadget80 posted on 29 Aug 2012, 16:45 0
All real life MOVIES SUCKS no matter who is the actor. it's poorly written