Photos of Ashton Kutcher playing Steve Jobs
“jOBS.” Taking that issue aside for a moment, it is pretty clear that Kutcher is able to look the part. The pictures of Kutcher appear to capture Jobs during what was the 1990s, or Jobs in his 40s.
“jOBS” is expected to cover Steve Jobs’ life from 1971 to 2000, which would encompass the time when he first met Steve Wozniak, his expulsion from Apple in the mid-80s, his eventual return in the mid-90s when Apple bought Jobs’ company, NeXT for $427-million, and culminating when he officially became permanent Chairman and CEO of Apple again in 2000.
Will Kutcher pull it off? Will his ability to capture the image the Steve Jobs translate to him being able to express the essence that was Steve Jobs?
sources: X17Online.com via Redmond Pie
6. lonestrider (Posts: 86; Member since: 31 Mar 2012)
With a few numbers of violation patents, including the face design which is looks too much like Steve Jobs, the title 'jOBS', and maybe a few more.
11. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
yes....but it would be enough to play this:
goo [dot] gl/UYOf2
540x to get the whole Apple existence:
"we are shameless about stealing great ideas...and we patented it"
5. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3045; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
I don't like the direction Apple is going but you still need to respect this man for everything he has accomplished.
14. MeoCao (unregistered)
We sure respect him but poking fun about him is well... fun.
19. mas11 (Posts: 1033; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Yep Steve Jobs knew how to market a product better than anyone else. Imo Apple is a more popular brand than Nike.
24. sgogeta4 (Posts: 393; Member since: 02 Feb 2011)
What do you need to respect the man for? He was an arrogant a**hole. Yes, he had a vision and you can admire what he did for Apple, but as a man, he was just that and nothing to be respected for. We can all learn something from his visionary business and marketing decisions but that doesn't mean I respect the man.
7. hung2900 (Posts: 829; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
PA now is also a media website? What is the relation between a tech site and a TV show?
10. bbblader (Posts: 585; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
Apple iPhone> Apple > Steve Jobs> His death> The pointless movie
16. ajac09 (Posts: 1370; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
If its about apple phone arena attaches itself like a retard attaches himself to the back of the exhaust on a car.
23. quickweevil (Posts: 51; Member since: 21 Dec 2011)
Legitimate question: Why on earth does every website I go to unless it has "android" or "droid" in the title have commentors claiming that the site is biased towards Apple? I think you guys just need to chill out.
8. e.wvu (unregistered)
9. wando77 (Posts: 409; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Kainy, are you telling me that I'm not allowed to dislike the idea of a film about steve jobs played by Ashton kutcher?
12. chunk1x (Posts: 248; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
The movie title would be " Dude Where's My iPod".
18. Aeires (unregistered)
"Dude, where's my market share?"
15. ajac09 (Posts: 1370; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
They say you play Steve jobs you become just as physcotic.. which means Ashton Kutcher you are about to become the next charlie... lol
20. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1676; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
I'm an Android fan, but I still want to say... please somebody stop him from ruining the image of Steve Jobs. Personally, I'm not a fan of Steve, but he deserves someone better to be him....
21. MAS10X (Posts: 38; Member since: 26 Jul 2011)
A douchebag to portray a douchebag... Sounds pretty solid to me
28. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6874; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
All real life MOVIES SUCKS no matter who is the actor. it's poorly written