PhotoFast outs i-FlashDrive HD, compatible with the new iGear
1. BadAssAbe posted on 10 Jan 2013, 05:44 2 0
$99 for 8gb? LMFAO
64GB MicroSD Class 10 XC for $60 at Best Buy
Sandisk or Samsung (Frys Electronics)
OTG Adapter $5
2. faisolbauuz posted on 10 Jan 2013, 06:44 1 0
Well i rather buy an otg cable for 3$ and stick an 500gb ext hdd on a phone or android tablet its more cheaper than this and you get 492gb more storage too
8. billybuttpounder (banned) posted on 10 Jan 2013, 14:12 0 0
Well that's all fine and good, but do those products have a shiny apple on them and make me feel like a pretentious douchebag when I purchase them? If not, PASS.
3. tasior posted on 10 Jan 2013, 08:40 1 0
Wow, that's a giant 'leap' for Apple. Maybe in a few years, they will prepare special module, that will allow people to actually manage their file system. ;-P
4. billybuttpounder (banned) posted on 10 Jan 2013, 11:57 0 0
$100 for an 8GB flash drive that should be like $12. Oh lord apple, you never cease to amaze! LMAO...
5. billybuttpounder (banned) posted on 10 Jan 2013, 12:15 0 0
OMG and it gets better! It won't work on the "new" iNovelties with the lightning connector, so the cost is actaully $130! Are you kidding me? LMFAO, this is why you fail apple.
6. Obdabeast posted on 10 Jan 2013, 12:18 1 0
thats not made by apple.. but they are taking advantage of the brand.
7. billybuttpounder (banned) posted on 10 Jan 2013, 13:45 0 0
Whoops you are right, I stand corrected. But yes, they are absolutely taking advantage and people will pay it LOL.
9. woodstocktennisnut posted on 11 Jan 2013, 16:24 1 0
I bought one of the first 32 gb versions and used it until the ios6 upgrade. They are a terrible company. Have sent them six emails and they have not responded a single time yet for my plea of an upgrade or replacement to the new HD version. This company should be removed from the App Store immediately.
Woodstocktennisnut is not a satisfied customer!