Photo of Asus Fonepad tablet reveals alleged aluminum body
0. phoneArena posted on 07 Feb 2013, 02:47
Well, what do you know – the puzzle is slowly coming together. We've been provided further information about the rumored Asus Fonepad (model ME371MG), which is an Intel-based Android tablet that might make an appearance at MWC. What you see below is an image of the device's back side, exposing its "Intel Inside" logo and speaker grille. Yeah, might not seem too fancy at a glance, but that might actually be an aluminum body you're looking at, or at least that's what our source hints...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. valapsp posted on 07 Feb 2013, 02:52 5 1
Is the "Inside" logo not straight or it's my eyes?
2. VJo003 posted on 07 Feb 2013, 03:02 3 0
Not just that...
The literature below the logo is also tilted
4. vandroid posted on 07 Feb 2013, 03:32 0 0
Theres no way that tablet is gonna cost less than $300
6. CanYouSeeTheLight posted on 07 Feb 2013, 10:58 0 0
The PowerVR SGX540 for HD resolution? Am i the only one that thinks the nexus 7 kills this?
7. Firedrops posted on 22 Feb 2013, 21:55 0 0
imo they should never try to start off a new thing in the market with a budget, low-middle end product