Photo of Asus Fonepad tablet reveals alleged aluminum body
0. phoneArena 07 Feb 2013, 02:47 posted on
Well, what do you know – the puzzle is slowly coming together. We've been provided further information about the rumored Asus Fonepad (model ME371MG), which is an Intel-based Android tablet that might make an appearance at MWC. What you see below is an image of the device's back side, exposing its "Intel Inside" logo and speaker grille. Yeah, might not seem too fancy at a glance, but that might actually be an aluminum body you're looking at, or at least that's what our source hints...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. valapsp (Posts: 473; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
Is the "Inside" logo not straight or it's my eyes?
2. VJo003 (Posts: 322; Member since: 11 Mar 2012)
Not just that...
The literature below the logo is also tilted
4. vandroid (Posts: 252; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
Theres no way that tablet is gonna cost less than $300
6. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 780; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
The PowerVR SGX540 for HD resolution? Am i the only one that thinks the nexus 7 kills this?
7. Firedrops (Posts: 215; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
imo they should never try to start off a new thing in the market with a budget, low-middle end product