Photo leaks of the Nokia Lumia 928, heading to Verizon
0. phoneArena 05 Apr 2013, 23:58 posted on
Serial leaker @evleaks has released a picture of what is allegedly the Nokia Lumia 928 aka "Laser" for Verizon Wireless; this is the Verizon/CDMA version of the Nokia Lumia 920 with a sleek aluminum body instead of the usual polycarbonate casing, and a previous leak revealed that the device will be offered in four colors, White, Red, Cyan and Blue...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. asingha94 (Posts: 295; Member since: 08 Apr 2012)
No doubt it will be the best windows phone...wishing better camera with better megapixels..!!!gooxluck nokia!!
24. Cammo (Posts: 3; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
Blackberry 10 Outsells wp in USA and the UK .......
26. Billy33 (Posts: 3; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
In phone arenas camera test
Samsung and Iphone has the best cameras.....
35. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Excuse me have you seen the Nokia lumias photos in low light....amazing and it beats the iPhone hands down on all other sites...
64. iushnt (Posts: 1752; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
I know nokia takes good lowlight pics but I won't prefer it just for optical stabilization and low light.. As a smartphone it really has low feature..
38. papss (unregistered)
Philly I mean billy if you knew anything about this sites lumia you would know that theirs doesn't have that very important update.. Stop reaching with your fanboyism
42. dan86 (Posts: 298; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
Why Android flagships don't have branded lense and xenon flash not even one?
65. iushnt (Posts: 1752; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
Why wp flagship doesn't have usb on the go, torrent client, file manager, good sales, etc
47. sbw44 (Posts: 433; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
Dude please! that test was done by one of the biggest Nokia haters writing on this site! Every other site praises Nokia's camera but only here it gets mediocre shots! Amazing how that guy can rig the 920 so that it gets such ugly shots and make if it was on normal settings!
48. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Its the truth, don't be in denial!
66. iushnt (Posts: 1752; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
So if it's rated good then the website is good otherwise the website is biased? 920's camera cannot compete in daylight situations.. It couldn't win in blind camera test either.. Group, if your preferred device doesn't win then it doesn't mean that the comparison is biased.
34. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Sorry were did you get that from because that is wrong. You cannot say a single phone which has only been out 3 months is beating a whole fleet of phones. Get your facts right
60. akki20892 (Posts: 3901; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Same stuff like NL920 have. And little differences between NL920 - 10.2mm thick, 133mm tall, 68.9mm wide, OLED screen.
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Oh boy Camera with Xenon flash. Good luck with the Lumia, Nokia!
25. Billy33 (Posts: 3; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
Still a brick, like 920 thick and Heavy with old specs
Nokia have the biggest bezels out there.
29. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Yes, the 920 is thick and heavy, plus BULKY. But this 928 aren't released yet, how could you say that?
84. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
Coz Billy is a bot, and a stupid one at that ;o)
36. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Have you seen the bezels on the Z10 recently?
39. papss (unregistered)
Oh are you that much of a sissy?
37. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
As opposed to all other phones who are err spaced as circles and triangles....dude all other phones are the same shape and 136g isn't heavy. But hey I suppose you know more than me about a device which hasn't even come out yet...I'm looking at the specs given stop the blind hatred.
49. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Thats right, huge big and thick and a plastic phone weighing 180Grms, wTf yea if it was Nokias fine craftmanship 8800 ARTE well that's ok. Cause the Nokia8800 weights at 150Grms™
Carring this in your trousers will feel really heavyyyyyyyyyyyy™
55. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
well defentely tells you being lifting someone balls and now unable to cary any more then 120gm using both hands weeklings
61. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
TROLL isn't used to carrying much in his trousers...but let's leave that discussion alone ;o)
63. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
No if it was Nokias 8800 Arte series weighing even at 200Grms I would love that, a prestige feel and touch, not frickn plastic™
My beloved one and only 8800 Arte pride and joy®
Nokia are making fail products, look at the Lumia fail!
All these were a major big hits, and I have bought all of those phones then
Since eflop took over Nokia are dustbin know
75. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
n8-took other companys 3 years to catch up to its camera
808-king of camera phones
920- bought nokia back to the general audience (808 was a niche device) and runs head to head with all current flagships for day to day use
the only difference is your getting more in the camera department then any other company with the smooth os. octacore etc all bragging rights that arent needed thanks to a more optimised os
you talk crap basically, plus the n96 wasnt a big hit or the the n97.
hush now baby troll
4. Penny (Posts: 1653; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
Lol I was literally going to go pick up the Blackberry Z10 tomorrow because I was tired of waiting for a flagship Lumia on Verizon, and all other rumors today had been pointing to a late June-early July release. Sigh, I guess I'll give it one or two more weeks to see if any new information comes up.
I wish somebody would just make an official announcement already so I don't have to torture myself.