Photo leak shows LG LS730 “Snapshot”
5. mercorp (Posts: 1022; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
But it is a stupid waste of battery life.This would be a decent phone in the gsm world,though.
2. greathero1 (Posts: 563; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
Another hideous phone from LG. The phone is hideous as is that UI.
6. pkiran1996 (Posts: 166; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
Couldn't think of a better description for LG's UI. It IS just hideous. Icons look cartoony and tacky, and graphics are sloppy. They need to sort out their product design. Here in the UK it's like LG doesn't exist, since their products are ugly and have no USP's.
3. residualhatred (Posts: 25; Member since: 28 May 2012)
LG is going to go the way of Blackberry if they dont shape up.
4. RCMizK3w1 (Posts: 15; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Looks like a Lucid with a physical home button and ICS, has similar specs as well.
7. lilg29 (Posts: 89; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
wouldn't doubt with its almost 5" height the screen will be 4.5 to 4.6 inches
8. u-suck-more (Posts: 529; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
judging from e specs, this phone seems to be the US variant of the LG Optimus L7.. so it might sport a 4.3'' screen