PhoneSoap gives your germy smartphone a clean bath while charging it simultaneously
0. phoneArena 12 Apr 2012, 11:27 posted on
If you’re the type of person that’s particular about having a clean phone, you ought to check out this cool accessory called the PhoneSoap. At its core, it aims to “start a clean phone revolution” that will literally give your device a clean bath, while charging it simultaneously...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PAPINYC (Posts: 1834; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
These must be iGerms found on iPhones, Android does not suffer from mAniFestAtion of any kind; therefore, we have no need for this accessory. But, thank you anyway; would make a perfect gift for iFriends.
5. PAPINYC (Posts: 1834; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Well, my good man, at least iAm not an iDiOt "°•°"
8. Lift_Off (Posts: 150; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
no, your that too. I think you might be obsessed with apple. "°•°"
21. TROLL.IS.AHA (banned) (Posts: 58; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
So what's it to you! iPrison!
15. dvsmik3 (Posts: 17; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
It's "you're" not "your." Might want to sharpen your grammatical skills before writing posts that make you look like an idiot haha
16. Lift_Off (Posts: 150; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
Thanks Professor Dvsmik. I'll make sure to change that when I turn in my final draft. -___-
18. dvsmik3 (Posts: 17; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
You're welcome Lift_Off, all in a days work. Cool avatar btw.
24. TROLL.IS.AHA (banned) (Posts: 58; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
You need to go back to iPrison and learn
some new iWord's ..... OKAY!
22. TROLL.IS.AHA (banned) (Posts: 58; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
More like like you are! Here have an iJuice and it will
give you an iLift.....
26. TROLL.IS.AHA (banned) (Posts: 58; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
Hahahahaha how so FUNNY!
So apple and IOS user'$ are called"? "iGerms"
How so iNasty!
2. hepresearch (unregistered)
I have never before seen such a hilariously silly concept pulled off with such elegance and intelligence...
... oh wait... maybe I have?
6. ILikeBubbles (Posts: 278; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
idk seems like a pretty good idea.. i'd go for it if it wasn't stupid expensive...
10. JGuinan007 (Posts: 559; Member since: 19 May 2011)
If it retails for $20-30 I think it will do very well, I'd buy one but if it were to retail $35 and up forget about it.
11. bvalde09 (Posts: 171; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
This is something I would buy, I always try to keeo my phone clean but it doesnt take away the germs. Hope they get to the goal.
14. the_s2 (Posts: 196; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
This project,.... definitely needs support.
17. 714reyesj (Posts: 33; Member since: 01 Apr 2012)
I'll be willing to support this as long as its not rediculously expensive like how the power mat was. I sell phones and u wouldn't believe how nasty some people's phones are. Let's just say we at my store go through a lot of hand sanitizer.
29. 714reyesj (Posts: 33; Member since: 01 Apr 2012)
Hello Chelsea Yarbrough from Prescott, AZ. You suck!
20. JonBjSig (Posts: 167; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
This would probably be extra helpful for me since it adds another step that I need to take to shut off the alarm.
I used to place my old alarm clock in the corner under my desk and I'd still shut it off in my sleep.
30. cupcake (Posts: 106; Member since: 15 Apr 2010)
Oh why hello and good day sir Danny Reyes from Prescott Valley AZ, MTN 928-555-5555