PhoneArena's Retro-Rewind: Nokia 3650
0. phoneArena 15 May 2010, 21:11 posted on
Even though the Nokia N95 can be argued as one of Nokia's greatest accomplishments to date, the long time iconic looking Nokia 3650 brought forth the beginnings...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sinfulta (Posts: 274; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Awe... I remember this device. We used to call it the birth control phone, cause the way the numbers went around in a circle. lol. Too funny.
3. iHateCrapple (Posts: 734; Member since: 12 Feb 2010)
LMAO I never would have thought about that! Creative I guess...but strange. Not something I would buy.
2. iheartblueberry (Posts: 78; Member since: 26 Apr 2010)
And anyone that saw you carrying this phone didnt wanna have sex with you anymore. ie.. birth control device.
4. ostranderterry (Posts: 61; Member since: 14 Apr 2010)
that guys hand is either really small or that phone is HUGE
6. NickC (Posts: 5; Member since: 18 May 2010)
I still have mine! I have a soft spot for it - being my 1st smartphone as I moved away from PDAs. Great as a backup phone plus still fun to play Bounce on it! :)