PhoneArena's John Velasco talks about the geek life in an interview
0. phoneArena 17 May 2013, 17:08 posted on
For those of you following our site for some time now, you know John as one of our resident reviewers, but in this interview, he dives deeper into what it’s like living the geek life. From answering questions such as “what makes you a geek” to others like “your favorite comic book hero...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. atsamman (Posts: 74; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
John V hes a nice guy
Keep it up with ur reviews
65. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
That's soooo 2012.
MOTHER FATHER GENTLEMAN!
2. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
John is secretly a sports announcer for ESPN! Johnnnn vee lol
Keep up the great reviews bro :)
62. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
He's bias as any blogger on any site
70. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1116; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Then why do you still come here if everyone is biased?
3. mss1988 (Posts: 34; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
I think all the best of him, but it would be really nice of him to speak a little slower in video reviews. Sometimes I feel like that more time passes when he speaks his name then the entire rest of the review :-)
5. downphoenix (Posts: 3165; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
he doesnt look like I imagine he would based on how he sounds,.
6. tiara6918 (Posts: 2045; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
John v, one of the best tech reviewer you know you can trust. It's great that pa is including an interview in an article, so we get to know the pa team a bit more
15. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Aaron Baker is probably reviewer in the industry without a doubt, but Johhhh Veee is definitely up there though.
7. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3108; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
John V is def the Aaron Baker of PhoneArena and well deserved too. Keep up the great reviews and awesome articles.
20. Whateverman (Posts: 3269; Member since: 17 May 2009)
John V, Aaron Baker, Brian Tong, and Molly Wood are my favorites. But than again, I watch em' all.
24. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
And Michael Heller as well
i think Ray S is the boss at phonearena
my favorites : Jon Rettinger, Aaron Baker, Joe levi, Anton D Nagy
41. freakatronic (Posts: 9; Member since: 20 Mar 2010)
Lisa Gade for me... I love her reviews.
8. akki20892 (Posts: 3901; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
John V. looks like Tusshar Kapoor........LOL
19. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Such a hard choice between John V from Phonearena and Daniel Rubino from WPCentral.
21. sharks (Posts: 236; Member since: 16 Feb 2013)
John Vee's interview? Really?! Get off that horse, Gangnam Style!!
23. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
I'm really curious what is john v's home country ? he doesn't look like an american..
27. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
do you mean he doesn't look like an Indians (Native Americans) or he doesn't look like an white american
45. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
ohh... i think you talking about nationality. so its about his race.
but i'm sure caucasian is not american
47. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
whites are immigrants from europe
indians are native american
30. FlushGordon (unregistered)
He's either Philipino or Mexican
In Asia, the Philippines is the only country that is Spanish-influenced, hence the Spanish sounding surname