PhoneArena Q&A Ep 7: "Flexible" phones, Android 4.4, AMOLED vs LCD and more
PhoneArena presents episode 7 of its Q&A series. This time, we're discussing the potential benefits of curved phones, Android 4.4 KitKat updates, the battle between LCD and AMOLED, the cameras of the Note 3 and GS4, and more!
Be sure to post your questions below for next time!
1. MobileKicker (Posts: 212; Member since: 19 Sep 2013)
Good effort of the curved displays
Really appreciate it
3. freelancerSAM (Posts: 1; Member since: 16 Oct 2013)
What specs do you think Sony will introduce in it's Android 4.3 update? And will Sony Xperia L get the update?
4. HalaMadrid (Posts: 92; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
Which Is The Most Important Spec In phones in ur opinion?
5. pongkie (Posts: 501; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
why does PA doesn't have an app? it would be nice if we can post through our tablets or phone and it will reflect in our profiles what device we are using. so we will know who's just trolling.
6. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2608; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Nokia nailed it correctly this time with Lumia 1520? What you say with the specs war, brilliant screen (as compared to Note III), loads of Nokia apps and even MS GDR3 update? Yes and what about the price and other Lumias?
7. runzlord (Posts: 26; Member since: 13 Oct 2013)
What type of screen is better at producing the best colours
8. bnick25 (Posts: 35; Member since: 05 May 2013)
To me ips screen for whites and see outside and amoled for blacks.but note3 improvement in screen getting better for outside use
9. Sondae (Posts: 187; Member since: 02 Jan 2013)
Ray S sure is getting the spot light i sure like to see other Phonearena people. I agree that curved phone isnt flexible phone. I rather go on a flat screen phone.
10. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2166; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I love the way Ray reads all the questions as they are without correcting any of the spelling or grammar mistakes. It's almost as if he's making fun of how dumb the people sending the questions in are in a tongue-in-cheek sort of way.
11. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4000; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I was thinking the SAME EXACT THING. lol
Ray is mad chill. lol
12. N-fanboy (Posts: 538; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
Which OS is the best for tablets? W8, iOS7, or Android? (for someone who works and plays hard)
13. DONUT (Posts: 307; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
i love how he always looks so dead in the video still lolol. dude, u should learn to learn smile
14. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1282; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Do you still use Windows Phone? What do you like and dislike about it, based on your experience?
15. Finest (Posts: 76; Member since: 16 Aug 2013)
What's your phone for daily use or what's you personal phone ?
16. iyngr (Posts: 66; Member since: 14 Jul 2013)
Does lumia 1520 has MHL and an IR Blaster.
What makes it special than great screen, camera and mic. Any special dedicated productivity apps?
17. gigaraga (Posts: 901; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
There haven't been much mentions to the 5MP camera on the Lumia 1320. Is this phone's focus not on the camera? Because there haven't been any hype about the 5MP camera on that phone. Is this to cut the cost or something?
18. sierrarohan (Posts: 1; Member since: 16 Dec 2013)
Hi Ray, I recently understood that most of Android Kernels are open-source. My question is, how much does it matters to the developer community if a perticular ROM or Kernel has source code available? And what are the encouragements that the community need from OEM's to crete Custom ROM's and improve device's performance?