PhoneArena Awards 2013: Best cameraphones
0. phoneArena 03 Dec 2013, 11:01 posted on
Gone are the days when phones were good only for making calls and sending text messages. Today's top models can give us driving directions, play movies, run complex applications, and most importantly, capture photos and videos. In fact, cameraphones have evolved so much that many people don't bother carrying a dedicated point-and-shoot camera with them anymore, relying solely on their mobile device for snapping shots. That's why we absolutely had to include a category in our PhoneArena Awards dedicated to the year's best cameraphones...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
105. JerryTime (Posts: 468; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
Yeah, I'm not going to sit here and compare Coke and Pepsi or Apples and Oranges with either of you. Especially when one of you can't even put a proper sentence together.
It's like a conservative presenting facts to a liberal, no matter what neither side ever bends or agrees, so it's pointless.
I threw facts out there, and like normal you iPhoners avoid it.
106. zekes (Posts: 218; Member since: 14 Aug 2012)
Also my facts don't matter that makes a lot of sense by the way I love All tech all mobile operating systems including webOS BlackBerry 10. Even though they're both dead I guess you want everybody to pick android foolish by nature stupid By heart
108. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9494; Member since: 14 May 2012)
You're calling people stupid yet your grammar is extremely terrible.
Oh the irony.
130. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3567; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆ Exactly ⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
Seriously, Lumia's should've swept the floor with this competition..
Who cares if you don't agree❗❗❗❗❗❗
133. AntiFanBoyz (Posts: 117; Member since: 30 Nov 2013)
BS. iPhone isn't the gold standard; it's just one of a handful of great phones. And you're fooling yourself if you think first to market means nobody would have gotten there eventually. iPhone didn't reinvent or revolutionize the phone market; it was a kick starter or catalyst. That's awesome, but everyone's caught up now.
152. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3567; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Caught up, and surpassed the iPhone now❕
51. KillerKeyboard (Posts: 307; Member since: 21 Nov 2013)
That list was based on the Big 3.
1 phone represents 1 OS, that's why iPhone5 is there.
Though, still... I'm still cheering for the Z1. :]
131. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3567; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Where does it say that❔... No, it's any phone.. That's why PA's contest is crap.
54. marbovo (Posts: 658; Member since: 16 May 2013)
yep, iphone 5s is better than Z1... great PA?
57. N-fanboy (Posts: 538; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
One of The 1520, the G2 and the Z1 really should have been up there.
73. emadshiny (Posts: 1142; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
The way you choose the best devices is so cute PA.
80. jellmoo (Posts: 754; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
From the shots I've seen:
WP/Nokia seems to have the insider edge when it comes to smartphone photography.
82. JerryTime (Posts: 468; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
Well yeah, Carl Zeis designs their lenses that's a big reason why right there.
134. mclifford81 (Posts: 69; Member since: 26 Jan 2010)
Personally I've owned all the devices listed in the article and I must say the lg g2 takes the cake for best photos overall. The note 3 was a great camera phone too but I noticed better details on Lg's G2.
143. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
When it comes to camera this tech site
is way better than gsmarena, phonearena and other photography wannabes.
151. awani1 (Posts: 25; Member since: 16 Sep 2013)
Ok PA dis is a joke RYT..I've Neva held d note 3 so I can't really say..bt my mum got d iPhone5s sins it launched(tried gettin her 2 buy an android device,bt u no d love story btween women nd iPhones).so I spent a lot of time wid d iPhone until she got me a Sony z1 last week( my b day)..jus 1 week wid d z1 nd I can boldly say ur post is shockingly inacurate cuz z1 cam kills iphone5s....pls stop posting wrong info to piple..it's really annoying.
153. zachattack (Posts: 604; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
So what you're saying is the Note 3's non optical image stabilized camera trumps the G2's camera. Obviously this wasn't made on actual facts. This is the lamest article i've ever laid eyes upon LOL
157. milanmahat (Posts: 13; Member since: 01 Oct 2013)
Just a nonsense award.....Where is Z1? go eat a sh*t in toilet phonearena
161. Andrewtst (Posts: 407; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
iPhone 5s camera is well known worst than 5 and 5 no longer is brilliant.
How could be iPhone 5s inside the Best Camera list?
162. TMach (Posts: 396; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Seriously PA? In the recent shoot out the Z1 came second to the Lumia 1020 and yet it is not on the list having wiped the floor with the G2, Note 3 and iPhone 5! I didn't think it was 1 April yet otherwise you would have got me with this one! Credibility lost PA tsk tsk tsk......*sigh!!
163. TMach (Posts: 396; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Of course, I was referring to the iPhone 5S and not the 5.....that's what rage does to you! Will never take this site seriously ever again!
164. ammarnadim93 (Posts: 13; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
No lg G2. u kidding me ?
its the best android camera phone at present.
166. pureviewuser (Posts: 267; Member since: 11 Nov 2012)
Where is nokia 808 still up there since2012
167. pureviewuser (Posts: 267; Member since: 11 Nov 2012)
1. Nokia 1020
2. Nokia 808 pureview
3. Nokia 1520
4. The rest