PhoneArena Awards 2011: Worst tablet
0. phoneArena posted on 09 Dec 2011, 10:13
Ladies and gentlemen, it is time for another post in our PhoneArena Awards of 2011 series! Today, we are here to unveil the worst tablet of the year, and we believe that you will agree with our choice once you see it...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Today posted on 09 Dec 2011, 10:18 8
2. dhruba posted on 09 Dec 2011, 10:18 3
about the Grid10, I want a little more details about being unpolished. The details are not enough here
3. antifanboy (banned) posted on 09 Dec 2011, 11:10 8
I think the zoom deserves a mention. It was over priced and came out half baked. No let for 7 months, no flash and no ad card support when it launched.
4. iamcc posted on 09 Dec 2011, 11:18 5
And it still wasn't the worst tablet...
6. antifanboy (banned) posted on 09 Dec 2011, 11:46 1
I'm saying it took them forever to add support for that stuff
7. iamcc posted on 09 Dec 2011, 11:52 4
I know I was just poking fun at the fact that you spelled all of those things wrong. ;)
I'm assuming you were typing from a phone because it looks like it was all auto corrected to the closest thing.
Just giving you a hard time...
8. EclipseGSX posted on 09 Dec 2011, 13:07 2
9. droiddomination posted on 09 Dec 2011, 13:26 0
streak 7? terrible battery and screen? constant freeze, poor support? # 1.5 worst tab 2011? anyone?
11. remixfa posted on 09 Dec 2011, 15:24 0
i think the streak7 was technically launched in 2010, but I'd wanna double check on that.
Do chineese knockoff tablets count? lol.. maybe just the whole category of "chineese knockoff" should win.. lol
10. squallz506 posted on 09 Dec 2011, 14:15 0
so what is the worst tablet that actually holds >.01% market share? i never heard of the tablets listed. i would vote streak 7 and blackberry playbook, maybe hp touchpad.
13. Stuntman posted on 10 Dec 2011, 02:11 0
Looks like that tablet was designed by Apple's lawyers. It has some aspects that they suggested.
15. DIYguy posted on 10 Dec 2011, 06:16 0
I wouldn't call the grid bad it just hasn't got enough support and apps... yeah I havent tested it but it sounds decent otherwise