PhoneArena Awards 2011: Worst tablet
Fusion Garage Grid10
1. Today (Posts: 13; Member since: 03 Dec 2011)
2. dhruba (Posts: 27; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
about the Grid10, I want a little more details about being unpolished. The details are not enough here
3. antifanboy (banned) (Posts: 67; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
I think the zoom deserves a mention. It was over priced and came out half baked. No let for 7 months, no flash and no ad card support when it launched.
4. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
And it still wasn't the worst tablet...
6. antifanboy (banned) (Posts: 67; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
I'm saying it took them forever to add support for that stuff
7. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
I know I was just poking fun at the fact that you spelled all of those things wrong. ;)
I'm assuming you were typing from a phone because it looks like it was all auto corrected to the closest thing.
Just giving you a hard time...
5. protozeloz (Posts: 5186; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
what about the Toshiba trive? it was akward
9. droiddomination (Posts: 203; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
streak 7? terrible battery and screen? constant freeze, poor support? # 1.5 worst tab 2011? anyone?
11. remixfa (Posts: 13882; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
i think the streak7 was technically launched in 2010, but I'd wanna double check on that.
Do chineese knockoff tablets count? lol.. maybe just the whole category of "chineese knockoff" should win.. lol
10. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
so what is the worst tablet that actually holds >.01% market share? i never heard of the tablets listed. i would vote streak 7 and blackberry playbook, maybe hp touchpad.
13. Stuntman (Posts: 588; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
Looks like that tablet was designed by Apple's lawyers. It has some aspects that they suggested.
15. DIYguy (Posts: 190; Member since: 27 Feb 2011)
I wouldn't call the grid bad it just hasn't got enough support and apps... yeah I havent tested it but it sounds decent otherwise