Phone Arena is hiring!
PhoneArena.com is looking to recruit and select motivated and pro-active professionals to help us with news articles. If you are passionate and extremely knowledgeable about mobile technologies, then our message is dedicated to you! We need you to write about the latest developments in the wireless world. The position is part time, but you need to have access to the Internet throughout the day, so you can constantly check and research for news stories.
- Researching for and writing short articles in our News section.
- Passion about cell phones and with in-depth knowledge about mobile communications;
- Native English speaker;
- Ability to systemize information and convey it in an interesting way;
- Previous experience in writing for publication or demonstrable writing skills;
- Devote time throughout the day for researching and writing the articles.
- 3 samples of personally written news articles – each of them 120-150 words.
- Short Bio showing your past experience with mobile technologies
1. (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:42 0 0
fanboys need not apply!
2. (unregistered) posted on 21 Nov 2008, 07:36 0 0
ah......!!!!!!! then no one would apply as everyone is a fanboy of something to a greater or lesser extent hehe :)
3. (unregistered) posted on 21 Nov 2008, 07:41 0 0
Why no fanboys? They're the best ones to write. You wouldn't want someone reporting on ESPN who didn't give a crap about football or other sports.
4. (unregistered) posted on 21 Nov 2008, 09:28 0 0
True, but it would get annoying if you were a Red Sox fan and all the reporters on ESPN loved the Yankees and were obvious about it.
5. (unregistered) posted on 21 Nov 2008, 10:24 0 0
already submitted my app :)
6. (unregistered) posted on 21 Nov 2008, 11:53 0 0
WHATS THE PAY LIKE??
10. T-Money3000 posted on 23 Nov 2008, 00:45 0 0
THAT is a good question. Is it a work at home kinda job? Where's the HQ? Maybe one of us can help moderate these forums and get rid of stupid "fanboy" banter and off topic crap.
7. iff2mastamatt (unregistered) posted on 21 Nov 2008, 14:11 0 0
I could help out during my summer job, where I already search for the latest tech news daily. Anyways, I love this site as it is. I always check this site's advice before anyone else! Keep up the good work!
8. (unregistered) posted on 21 Nov 2008, 17:53 0 0
about time...this site is lacking good writers.
9. (unregistered) posted on 21 Nov 2008, 19:24 0 0
ohh at last, that Russian guy on youtube must be changed
11. jrcrow (unregistered) posted on 24 Nov 2008, 12:41 0 0
submiteed my App! ;-)
12. (unregistered) posted on 24 Nov 2008, 16:11 0 0
thnx , I would prefer working for GSMarena
18. (unregistered) posted on 09 Dec 2008, 18:17 0 0
they werent asking you anyways
13. (unregistered) posted on 25 Nov 2008, 00:32 0 0
Wait, what are the exact requirements for working here? Minimum age?
14. (unregistered) posted on 26 Nov 2008, 19:30 0 0
well... i can't see the needing in native english speakers, there are also persons who studied to speak english...
15. (unregistered) posted on 28 Nov 2008, 16:32 0 0
I sent in my application! They responded!! Am I the only one that got a response? Please let me know! SO excited!
16. Phone Freek posted on 04 Dec 2008, 12:27 0 0
I wish I could work here, but i'm only 16. I collect cell phones so i have a vast knowledge of how to operate them and program them.
17. bucaki boy (unregistered) posted on 09 Dec 2008, 14:20 0 0
wow they are hiring i hope they need a bucaki boy i'd be working 24/7 none stop that fo sho
19. (unregistered) posted on 09 Dec 2008, 18:20 0 0
is there age requirement? i dont want to do this work and they say im too young
22. bedson (unregistered) posted on 26 Aug 2011, 11:16 0 0
is there a certain age range? could a 16 year old apply?