Phillips' 5.3 inch Android 4.0 phone to have dual-SIM capabilities
0. phoneArena 12 Jan 2013, 15:04 posted on
Dutch manufacturer Phillips is moving away from televisions and stereos for a second to produce a dual-SIM Android handset running Android 4.0; the Phillips W8355 has the screen size, but the rest of the specs are nothing to write home about including the qHD resolution on the large screen which results in a pixel density far below the other 5 inch Android phones...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
Dual sim is kool. Large screen is great. Ok so it's low end some will purchase. Not me thou. My Galaxy Note 2 is great enough.
4. thunderbolt (Posts: 76; Member since: 10 Jan 2013)
zopo mobile ... coming with quadcore 5.7 inch
6. Ratheesh143 (Posts: 14; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
May be it must have to come with jelly bean.
7. vddeguzman (Posts: 41; Member since: 12 Jul 2012)
It has almost the same specs as sharp sh530u. The screen is larger and higher ppi but the ram and processor are the same. Maybe they saw potential from sharp given the brand's equity for TV, which Philips also has.
8. jsdechavez (Posts: 716; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
And Philips always offer good battery life.
9. -RVM- (Posts: 331; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Philips phones are not manufactured by dutch Philips. They are made by chinese company, who bought license to sell them under "Philips" brand. Same goes for Philips TV sets.
oh and btw, it's Philips, not Phillips.