Peter Chou tells HTC stockholders to expect a 15% market share in the future
0. phoneArena 24 Jun 2013, 00:50 posted on
HTC CEO Peter Chou told his stockholders on Friday, that he expects the Taiwan based manufacturer's market share to jump in the future; last year, the company had 4% of the global smartphone market and the executive says that HTC will take 10% to 15% of the market in the future. Current;y outspent by Samsung by 10 to 1 in marketing, Chou says that the company will push hard for brand recognition...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
Be the best, beat the rest!!
3. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
They are improving!
Good. Are you watching Samsung?
4. tiara6918 (Posts: 1402; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Yes, it's better to spend money on R&D. HTC is known for their innovative products, I expect to see more from such a quietly brilliant company!
7. Dastrix (Posts: 587; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
+1, you're right. If I remember correctly, I think they are going to change their slogan to something less understated. HTC is certainly going in the right direction!