Peter Chou: HTC will launch a WP7S phone by year's end
0. phoneArena 26 Mar 2010, 05:14 posted on
HTC's Peter Chou says in an interview that his company will have a Windows Phone 7 Series smartphone by year's end, while the Nexus One is selling just fine...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ibap (Posts: 717; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
"neither of them" only applies when there are 2 options, not 3. Try "none of them".
2. zerglisk (Posts: 544; Member since: 09 Feb 2010)
Upgrading HTC HD2 is the easiest solution to have a WP7 xD
3. easytochris (Posts: 126; Member since: 21 Jan 2010)
Microsoft has already said they will not be allowing the HD2 to have an official update to WP7 because it does not have the full physical specs requirement.
4. herbiederb (Posts: 275; Member since: 28 Jan 2010)
BOUGHT!.. and maybe XDAed later depending on how mice WP7S is.