Personal media player Samsung Galaxy Player 70 Plus carries along a dual-core CPU
0. phoneArena 05 Mar 2012, 14:04 posted on
As the successor to last year’s Galaxy Player 50, this new version would seemingly attract the attention of people that are thinking about buying the Galaxy Note. Specifically, the Samsung Galaxy Player 70 Plus features an equally eye-catching 5-inch display, and a first in the...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
iTouch competitor!!! Next up, Samsung will release a new product line!!! Samsung Computers with Samsung OSx.
3. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Just foolin' around :p Nothing to do in the office :)
12. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Errr... I get paid to browse the net! :p Just kidding. I'm usually done with everything 2 hours into my shift. So I have around 6 hours to do whatever I want so long as I'm seated in front of my office computer :p
4. Stuntman (Posts: 643; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
I'd be interested if it has an FM transmitter like my Nokia N97 phone.
5. Hello-dirt (Posts: 100; Member since: 02 May 2010)
I like what Sammy is doing but I don't want a tablet in my pocket or on my arm when I'm exercising. They need to produce a 2.5-3" version that can last over 24hrs with audio playback while actually playing at volume level that is typical for a noisy gym.
7. hung2900 (Posts: 683; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
It's actually a real tablet, not phablet like Note.
15. Nameless1 (Posts: 4; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
Except for the screen resolution, this sounds better than an Ipod Touch. The bigger screen, expandable memory, removable battery, and yes, and FM tuner have me sold.
14. Nameless1 (Posts: 4; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
Nice, but if it costs $357-420 when it arrives here, it should have a higher screen resolution.