Perks highlight: check out these official Samsung Galaxy S5, Gear 2, and Gear Fit hands-ons
2. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
I saw lags on previous videos... still it takes seconds to enter contacts.. I skip samsung this year.
3. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I think it's because of the non final software, the retail version will be smoother I guess.
4. Jason2k13 (Posts: 740; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
0.5 seconds of what you call lag bothers you that much? On a demo phone? Did you know that's just transition effects that you can turn off yourself under developer options?
Oh wait you been skipping Samsung since the S1
6. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
trying to be sarcastic is good but I had s2 and my sister has s3 now. both phones has lag. s4 lags cuz I used it. touchwiz is laggy man you know it
7. tech2 (Posts: 2860; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Do you have a link to the video you're referring to?
9. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
all comparison videos on youtube..
12. tech2 (Posts: 2860; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
I've seen loads of video and all of them have said its super smooth. Not even the slightest hint of lag. Unless you can give us a proof I find it hard to believe you.
16. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
yeah they always say nice things about phone you have to see it dont trust that hands on guys
8. Jason2k13 (Posts: 740; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
Define lag? Making it unusable that you just given up on your phone? or just short lags that doesn't make a difference to your productivity, but it's just something to complain about Samsung?
14. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
unstable lags.. restarts..lags during navigate through menu and homescreens.. yes those r something complainabout samsung devices other departments such as camera storage options and special apps are good.
17. rd_nest (Posts: 1064; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
what is 'unstable' lag? Never heard of stable/unstable lag. How can a 'lag' be stable or unstable??
restarts -- restart is not same as lag.
decide first what is your problem with samsung phones, then type.
22. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
i used to have an S2, to this day its still an extremely smooth phone, obviously not smooth compared to more modern phones, but smooth for 2011.
23. maherk (Posts: 2142; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
They all asked for a link as a proof, and you failed to provide one. Clearly you never owned a S2 and neither did your sister own an S3. I've had the S4, and now I have the Note 3 and I am yet to face any lag. Again show us 1 damn video where the S5 stutters, just one!!
24. GeekMovement (Posts: 1872; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I've had the S1, S2, S3, S4, and the Note 2. The S1 (mine was a certified preowned) was crap. Constant rebooting, weak battery, slow, and laggy. I doubt it was like that when they first released it. The S2 was ok for me (often lagged) and was weak on battery, the S3 was solid with occassional hiccups, the Note 2 was and still is very solid with minimal-no lag, and the S4 I used had no lag either. It's unfortunate that you had bad experience with Samsung. For me, everything has been solid since the S3.
18. rd_nest (Posts: 1064; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
it takes 'seconds' to enter contact.
10. BooBooooooo (Posts: 56; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
It's ridiculous to compare android and ios cuz there are many differences about the ability of multitasking and number of background apps
20. tech2 (Posts: 2860; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Are you really expecting maturity with a name like that ? A 10-year old can come up with a more mature name.
He/She/It is obviously trolling. No need to reply'em it just encourages them.
21. JerryTime (Posts: 468; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
Man that Gear Fit is looking pretty damn nice.