People stuck with "the old iPad" tweet all about it
0. phoneArena 08 Mar 2012, 03:21 posted on
It appears that plenty of people purchased the iPad 2 as they were unaware of the new iPad's anticipated arrival. And what better way for them to express their frustration than tweeting all about it...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
They can bring back to the shop
So they bought a brand new "old ipad"
I like the way apple takes their customers for idiots naming it The New Ipad so all the old owners must hurry to buy the New one !!!
Thats apple marketing !!!!
Come on fan go to buy the new ipad - you cannt stay with the old one
24. gallitoking (Posts: 4623; Member since: 17 May 2011)
jealous because you didnt think of it first...
2. roscuthiii (Posts: 1658; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
I thought the "one a year" release schedule was supposed to take care of this?
3. DIYguy (Posts: 190; Member since: 27 Feb 2011)
Don't call apple fans geeks... You degrease every geek on the planet by that xD True geeks would never touch an iPad!
18. aphexjuggalo (Posts: 3; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
Wouldn't degreasing some nerds be a good thing? I've heard they can be an oily bunch...
4. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 389; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
Yeah well, that's because most of the people who buy them anyway are stupid...
5. A.aoudi (Posts: 125; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
Typical Apple fanboys. Never ever ready for the future they just stick with what they have and think it is gods gift to earth.
11. SleepingOz (Posts: 2357; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
You're right, typical iSheeep behaviour!
26. A.aoudi (Posts: 125; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
you see Apple fans think life is really simple. It is all about owning an I pad or an i phone or maybe both if the Isheeep disease is at the incurable stage. The free and beautiful android world is just not visible to them
25. gallitoking (Posts: 4623; Member since: 17 May 2011)
and Android is ready? when 85% are stuck in a old version 4g LTE is not in every home in the US not to mention most Android handset are not 4G.. the tablet which is the future dont even sell, and the highest selling tablet is a 7 incher .. yeah great future.. i am soo envy... lol
6. andro. (Posts: 1926; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
I's say 95% of those ifan idiots will buy the 'new' ipad when its released despite just buying the ipad 2. I
Its the apple circle of life and owning two ipads will make ifans lifetime journey complete
7. theindianguy (Posts: 90; Member since: 30 Sep 2011)
LOL this is hilarious. and i think it's their fault not Apple's (not a apple fanboy i swear). i mean a little bit of reasearch before buying the ipad would've really helped.
8. andro. (Posts: 1926; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Ifans don't do research they can only solely decided what product to buy by what seems 'cool' to their peers or what seems like it might give them public acceptance
15. andro. (Posts: 1926; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Just look at the guy in the photo for this article,he now owns two ipads. He has now achieved everything and life has nothing further left to teach him!
9. kshell1 (Posts: 1117; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
you know why think this is hilarious? because i won't buy an apple product and when i buy any android product and when i do i choose one wisely, so that i can wait until i have the resources to get the latest&greatest
10. parthpatels007 (Posts: 52; Member since: 27 May 2011)
whichever ipad they buy, be it 2 or 3, they will remain ifools!
12. DonkeySauce (Posts: 134; Member since: 03 Dec 2011)
Apple customers annoy me... Its like if I bought a 2012 car, and got pissed that they announced a new 2013 model next month. Like I didn't expect them to make a new model.....
13. e.wvu (unregistered)
Those people who bought the iPad 2 recently are just complete idiots. They knew it was the time again win the new iPad was going to be announced, they were just too impatient and stupid.
17. gp284 (Posts: 120; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
No they are not. They just dont troll sites like this 24/7 and hate on everything apple because they have nothing better to do.
20. bayusuputra (Posts: 939; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
yeah, man.. completely agree with you.. apple fans will not stay 24/7 and waste their entire life looking at sites like this like they have nothing to do.. they have something else to do, right?
they need to be lining up in front of the apple store.. how can they waste time here? it's like the modern days Woodstock..
21. e.wvu (unregistered)
Did I mention anything about Apple fans trolling this site just to find out about the next iPad? No, I didn't.
The ones who recently bought the iPad 2 should've expected the next iPad to be released around this time, considering that the past two iPads were announced around this timeframe. So not trolling on this site should be an excuse for not knowing about the next iPad being released right after they bought it. And besides, if they want to make a big deal about it just return the damn thing or sell it on eBay.
14. dragonscourgex (Posts: 307; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
If they just bought them yesterday or a few weeks ago....why don't they just return them?
Most store do have return policies.
16. Jamus (Posts: 30; Member since: 19 Feb 2012)
ya i work at Best Buy Mobile and we had people come in and buy the iPhone 4 right before the 4S came out. Everyone and their sister who bought the 4 from us within 30 days came back and exchanged it for the 4S. No restocking fee or anything, just a swap.
so, do the same and trade the iPad 2 in for the next best thing.
The transformer prime.
19. max9777 (Posts: 55; Member since: 11 Dec 2011)
Someone who has a twitter account should message all those retards with the link to phonearena so they can be updated LOL.
22. crysiswarmonger (Posts: 78; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
Who gives a.....
27. LexHeyden (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Mar 2012)
Woe is me...my iPad2 is old. First world problems.
This is just like buying a 2012 Charger and acting surprised when a new one comes out.