Peek behind LG Nexus 4 back cover shows replaceable battery
0. phoneArena 05 Nov 2012, 03:03 posted on
Although tons of LG Nexus 4 photos were circulating online weeks before the smartphone's announcement, this has to be the first time we get to take a look at its insides. And now that we know what the situation is behind the device's back cover, we have both good and bad news to report...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. AliNSiddiqui (Posts: 380; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
Something is better than nothing I guess...
3. aatifsumar (Posts: 1; Member since: 05 Nov 2012)
As ComedyMonger, the OP of the Reddit Post, I think you should mention that the images were taken by @nerdtalker from Anandtech. I simply asked him some questions on Twitter and posted the conversation.
5. takay0 (Posts: 144; Member since: 25 Mar 2012)
looks bad... the battery looks smal to the size of this phone
8. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8615; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Because a battery is suppose to occupy the entire space of the phone...
13. takay0 (Posts: 144; Member since: 25 Mar 2012)
9. ahomad (Posts: 154; Member since: 15 May 2012)
if it was big you would say what is that big battery and this is going to make heavy phone. you wouldn't like anything anyway
11. bayusuputra (Posts: 941; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
you are seeing it wrong.. the one that you thought is a battery is actually the phone.. and the rest of it IS the battery..
because yeah, battery supposed to cover the whole phone..
12. takay0 (Posts: 144; Member since: 25 Mar 2012)
you make products bigger make the battery bigger.. i dont might if its "heavier" or anything... i dont mind if it will be even 11 mm thick! i want a good battery life!
you just attack without thinkin! have i said that the battey should occupy the entire space of the phone? wtf wrong with you!?
14. bayusuputra (Posts: 941; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
because you are saying the battery looks small to the size of the phone.. you are not saying that the CAPACITY looks small.. small battery can pack higher capacity too.. my battery is about the same size as the S3's battery, but mine is only 1450mAh..
By the way you say it, of course people will think that you are comparing the relative SIZE, not capacity..
and all of the replies actually contains some sort of sarcasm..
I do understand that the performance of the battery is less than stellar, but in your first comment, you are comparing the SIZE!!!
That's why, learn how to comment properly..
You really need to do a teardown of yourself and replace that processor of yours.. upgrade to a dual core at least..
15. takay0 (Posts: 144; Member since: 25 Mar 2012)
lol... k i got it.. i'll try to do my best. now i understand what happen.. thx and sry
7. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
this is great news!
10. garz_pa (Posts: 154; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Non-user-replaceable batteries are a big letdown for me. Paying for a battery-replacement service seems absurd. Thank the heavens for Samsung.