Pebble updates its Android Beta app to v11 with bugfixes and improved stability
Here's the official changelog:
- PebbleKit JS localStorage is now sandboxed for each app
- Many improvements to onboarding and FW installation
- Issues with side-loading apps in some circumstances have been fixed
- Some issues with loading JS configuration views after the app has been quit have been addressed
- MyPebble now loads faster
There is one known issue so far: "Pairing a Pebble during onboarding may not succeed. If you run into problems, exit the Pebble app. Remove the pairing entry from Android BT settings & your Pebble. Then pair manually using BT settings."
You can download and install the Pebble .apk file from the link below.
1. mrbtree98 (Posts: 50; Member since: 04 Aug 2012)
i've been using beta 11 for a day now and it's definitely better then the last beta i tried (beta 8 or 9), also having the app store is great as everything is all there. I reckon another 1 or 2 beta releases to iron out the system usage levels (close to 50-60mb) then i say it can be stable for android users