Pebble smartwatch sells out: $10 million funding, 85,000 units booked
0. phoneArena posted on 14 May 2012, 08:21
Kickstarter is an amazing place, and if you doubted it just take a look at the Pebble smartwatch - an amazing smart watch project that attracted $10 million…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rg987 posted on 14 May 2012, 09:27 1 0
SONY smartwatch is better than this and cost is also same
2. ibap posted on 14 May 2012, 11:34 1 0
The Sony device looks like someone put an iPod nano on their wrist, and has half the battery life. The Pebble looks like a watch and should be readable in any lighting condition.
4. BattleBrat posted on 14 May 2012, 13:10 0 0
I ordered mine already in black. I wonder how long the battery will last on 4.0, my RAZR has it, but we'll see...
5. theruleslawyer posted on 14 May 2012, 16:46 0 0
BT4 won't be out at release apparently. They'll enable it via a rom upgrade later.
6. rn9215 posted on 15 May 2012, 05:04 0 0
I am also backing the sony smart watch...but anyone know where i can order one online in India??