Pebble smartwatch sells out: $10 million funding, 85,000 units booked
1. rg987 (Posts: 130; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
SONY smartwatch is better than this and cost is also same
2. ibap (Posts: 752; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
The Sony device looks like someone put an iPod nano on their wrist, and has half the battery life. The Pebble looks like a watch and should be readable in any lighting condition.
4. BattleBrat (Posts: 1431; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I ordered mine already in black. I wonder how long the battery will last on 4.0, my RAZR has it, but we'll see...
5. theruleslawyer (Posts: 108; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
BT4 won't be out at release apparently. They'll enable it via a rom upgrade later.
6. rn9215 (Posts: 45; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
I am also backing the sony smart watch...but anyone know where i can order one online in India??