PayPal wants to partner with Apple on mobile payments
2. Finalflash (Posts: 870; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
No no, that is the hallmark of evil villains, they never cooperate. Their goals may be the same once in a while, but they don't work together on getting there, they even screw each other on the way. Apple will likely go solo on this instead of working with paypal most likely.
3. PAPINYC (Posts: 1953; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
If PayPal partners with Lucifer I shall close my PayPal account faster than you can say Shazaam!! There's no way I'd worship Mephistopheles by contributing one iPenny!
4. mottykels (Posts: 361; Member since: 15 May 2013)
Well, thats good since i always use paypal on my all online transaction :)
5. Sauce (Posts: 729; Member since: 28 Apr 2013)
Other than the hatred I'm reading, this seems highly interesting. Touch ID (that is fast, accurate, and convenient) and PayPal, the leader in online secure payment. Looks good. Not to mention Apple's future of online payment. In Borats voice, Verrry niiice.
6. nothingmuch (Posts: 126; Member since: 03 May 2013)
Transaction fees are going to go up up UP!
7. jphillips63 (Posts: 129; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
And if you buy or sell anything gun related and paypal finds out they keep your money.