PayPal launches Galaxy S5 fingerprint sensor payments in 25 countries, Gear apps
0. phoneArena 11 Apr 2014, 09:35 posted on
Just minutes after we told you about AliBaba's similar plans, PayPal announced that fingerprint-based payments using the Samsung Galaxy S5's fingerprint scanner are now available in 25 countries. In addition, apps for the Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 and Gear Fit are available too...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mturby (Posts: 241; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
irrelevant question...which one is uglier, s3 or s5?
3. MEeee (Posts: 231; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I rather choose either one of them than your ugly face.
4. lllIIIlllIIl (banned) (Posts: 48; Member since: 11 Apr 2014)
5. tomislav96 (Posts: 6; Member since: 27 Mar 2014)
lol, as a owner of s3, i describe my device as one of the most beautiful, also the pebble blue color its just wonderful in sunshine.
6. Finalflash (Posts: 1700; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
I disagree, I believe it looked best in dark environments where it looked a bit navy bluish (used to own it).
8. james004 (Posts: 471; Member since: 15 May 2013)
as a post s3 owner, i would describe it as soap. rounded soap. s4 was much better looking but then s5 went back to being rounded.
7. james004 (Posts: 471; Member since: 15 May 2013)
S5 forsure. that pimple-full back cover..... reminds me of diseases.
2. gamalielct (Posts: 2; Member since: 11 Dec 2013)
awesome way to use the fingerprint sensor.... today i get my new s5 :D feling happy
10. The-Sailor-Man (Posts: 825; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
Why all the tech sites lie than we can not one-hand unlock on S5???
Never tired to bash Samsung with dirty tricks.
(FPS is gimmick , though)