Patent shows potential controls for Google Glass
0. phoneArena 22 Jan 2013, 18:37 posted on
We were just thinking about how the Google Glass UI might be set up, because it is the key to the entire product, and now we're getting our first clue. The possible control scheme for Google Glass comes from a new patent that was granted to Google on Thursday...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. uchihakurtz (Posts: 307; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
This seems complicated. They should use gloves, so we can control it like Sword Art Online's interface XD
4. jroc74 (Posts: 5379; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Ok...I might be first in line to get Google Glass. lol.
I think the most innovative technologies I have seen in recent years.....maybe ever.... is the Kinect....and this. I am trying to think of ways they could be combined....
5. ayephoner (Posts: 837; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
a very similar tech was used for the 6th sense device presented a while back in a TED talk.
6. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
gives me headache just by imagining this ...
7. asulect (Posts: 131; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
This sounds like a very good technology and innovations. I am just wondering how people will get around public places and businesses will want ban this thing. I can see this thing easily being banned in places like bathroom, movie theaters, court rooms, even some restrarants, and proabaly many other places.