Parsing the new colorful iPhone 5S June release rumor
0. phoneArena posted on 10 Dec 2012, 11:04
We were quite hesitant to believe the rumors at first, but there is another rumor now that Apple is going to abandon the yearly release cycle in favor of a six-month release cycle. And, the rumored June release of the iPhone 5S also has the handset sporting a number of colorful options...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
25. darkkjedii posted on 10 Dec 2012, 12:42 1 3
C'mon apple lets shake it up a little. Android wp8 do it, so can u
28. kboo1995 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 13:03 5 3
Apple knows an improtant point
(People gonna buy it anyway)
38. mas11 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 13:43 1 2
The white and light blue one looks pretty nice. Now if only Apple changed something about the iPhone other than the color...
48. karim77 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 14:41 1 2
Next year headlines:Nokia sues apple for iphone 5 s
50. droiddomination posted on 10 Dec 2012, 15:18 2 0
At the end of the day, it will still feel like 2007 only with some
Stolen windows color in it. We will patent it and call it icolor
And then sue nokia and htc. This changes everything again.
57. Techboi posted on 10 Dec 2012, 17:01 0 1
They look ugly. Apple should of make the iphone5 look lyk the 5th gen ipods and vice versa.
59. freebee269 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 17:09 0 1
what apple needs to do is change their ios so that it's not the same UI as it was in 2007. also upgrade the iphone thats comparable to whats on the market, not the previous iphone. their slogan is "the best iphone yet". but in reality, it's more like "the best iphone yet but still behind the rest".
66. Thephonegeek posted on 10 Dec 2012, 22:12 0 1
Those looks like crap compared to Lumia series and Colourful GS3's. And 720p screen isn't gonna change a single thing.Manufacturers are going to make 1080p screen with super powerful hardware. GS4 For example will put Ip5s to shame. Not to mention other flagships.
67. nono_pirot posted on 10 Dec 2012, 22:29 0 1
Colors? What's the point if it needs to have it covered by full body protector anyway?