Parody of Apple iPhone 5S announcement says the "S" stands for same
0. phoneArena 07 Sep 2013, 01:10 posted on
By this time next week, the new Apple iPhone 5S and Apple iPhone 5C will have both been introduced; there will be promotional videos starring Apple CEO Tim Cook, Senior VP, Design Jony Ive and less well-known members of the Apple iPhone team, explaining the reasoning that went into this decision and that decision...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
17. SIGPRO (Posts: 1474; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
True the iphone was revolutionary a few year's back, but now it's just crap!
20. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
I guess someone must be FUMING and not FOAMING (at mouth) on seeing this video.
22. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
My bad, I thought that "S" stands for Samsung components. :D
35. thedarkside (Posts: 654; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
hahahahaha. i mean thats probably true.
24. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
LMAO S for Same very true. Don't you just love Apple parodies?
25. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1237; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Oh how I miss the days of endless pages of iPhone/Android arguments. Now its Samsung/Android arguments. Its like NOBODY takes Apple serious at all anymore (and they shouldn't).
42. darkkjedii (Posts: 21778; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
The funniest one is the orabrush 2. Dude that one will have you in tears.
43. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
No, I think that this one was funnier.
48. Whateverman (Posts: 3269; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Haven't seen that one yet, I'll have to YouTube that.
47. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
The funniest one was the phone dog iphone 5 one from Sydney. That cracked me up. This one not so much.
49. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2278; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Lol . Iphone users must be watching in disbelief .. hahahaa its true, mindless
52. SuperNexus (Posts: 127; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
I don't know how it was funny.
What they all say is true, isn't it?