Parody of Apple iPhone 5 camera ad will leave you smiling
0. phoneArena 03 Jun 2013, 22:44 posted on
You might remember that camera-centric ad for the Apple iPhone 5 that showed iPhone users taking pictures of puddles, hikers, an old building, umbrellas, people walking in the city and more; at the end of the video, the announcer says "Every day, more photos are taken with the iPhone than any other camera."...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. a_merryman (Posts: 509; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
Or remember to take your shoes off first before you do. Thats the rule. If you pass out drunk with your shoes on, you are fair game.
9. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
no, Apple ruined the term "smartphone" :)
so exactly iPhone = just for kids = iToy = just an outdated iConboard :)
these are the real innovations
"use the real smartphone" see:
android [dot] com/whatsnew/
5. Topcat488 (Posts: 973; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
This commercial makes iphone users look like perverts.
6. icyrock1 (Posts: 241; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Mobile devices are wonderful. All of the worlds pronz at the tap of the finger.
10. Orbitman (Posts: 109; Member since: 09 Oct 2011)
i dunno about you guys, but i definitely guffawed at this one
12. zibbyzib2000 (Posts: 153; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Me 2 Haha
This is gonna be my word of the day :p
13. Sondae (Posts: 179; Member since: 02 Jan 2013)
LOL do you have to take picture on the poop...