Parody of Apple iPad mini "Piano" ad will tickle your funny bone
0. phoneArena 05 Nov 2012, 10:26 posted on
Remember that rendition of "Heart and Soul" used by Apple to show off the Apple iPad mini and yes, the fourt-generation Apple iPad in its latest television ad; a parody of the spot takes things just a little bit further as you will see...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. syedzain (Posts: 175; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Lol really great, these ads are making apple Famous .
17. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Nearly chocked on his soda? Hopefully he video corded it so we all can watch that hilarious moment
16. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
he's making FUN OF APPLE
18. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Wow. I just wasted 46 secs of my life 4 something that's NOT funny
3. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
The original ad shows the arrogance of APPLE - it shows nothing special from any other tablet. I wonder how many are buying an iPAD after viewing the original commercial?
9. Commentator (Posts: 3701; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
You really need to take a marketing course if you think that ad shows arrogance on Apple's part. Advertisements can do a LOT more than merely highlight new features.
The iPad Mini obviously can't compete with the full-sized iPad directly through specs, so Apple is choosing to cultivate the "little brother" mentality, that the Mini is more than just a personal computing device, but rather a member of a family, as anyone who's ever played Heart and Soul on the piano with a younger/older sibling, cousin, or other loved one will understand. People like to think their devices have meaning beyond mere utility.
12. Evil.Bunny (Posts: 41; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
the second last device was the new nano i guess.
5. nwright94 (unregistered)
Very creative haha. You may confuse so e people into thinking there actually IS a touch iMac haha
7. Contreramanjaro (Posts: 153; Member since: 04 Dec 2011)
They did me. I didn't read carefully enough and was very surprised, then soon disappointed.
8. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
So, you can basically only play one iSong on them: genius for the seller; 'dumb and iDumber' for the buyer.
13. intos (Posts: 90; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
parody ?!? or marketing maybe ??? every stupid video made by apple fanboys or by it shielf shows it like a parody!! that is stupid !!