Parody of Apple iPad mini "Piano" ad will tickle your funny bone
0. phoneArena posted on 05 Nov 2012, 10:26
Remember that rendition of "Heart and Soul" used by Apple to show off the Apple iPad mini and yes, the fourt-generation Apple iPad in its latest television ad; a parody of the spot takes things just a little bit further as you will see...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. syedzain posted on 05 Nov 2012, 10:28 6 16
Lol really great, these ads are making apple Famous .
17. Nadr1212 posted on 06 Nov 2012, 21:21 0 0
Nearly chocked on his soda? Hopefully he video corded it so we all can watch that hilarious moment
18. Nadr1212 posted on 06 Nov 2012, 21:24 1 0
Wow. I just wasted 46 secs of my life 4 something that's NOT funny
3. networkdood posted on 05 Nov 2012, 10:39 3 2
The original ad shows the arrogance of APPLE - it shows nothing special from any other tablet. I wonder how many are buying an iPAD after viewing the original commercial?
9. Commentator posted on 05 Nov 2012, 11:26 4 0
You really need to take a marketing course if you think that ad shows arrogance on Apple's part. Advertisements can do a LOT more than merely highlight new features.
The iPad Mini obviously can't compete with the full-sized iPad directly through specs, so Apple is choosing to cultivate the "little brother" mentality, that the Mini is more than just a personal computing device, but rather a member of a family, as anyone who's ever played Heart and Soul on the piano with a younger/older sibling, cousin, or other loved one will understand. People like to think their devices have meaning beyond mere utility.
12. Evil.Bunny posted on 05 Nov 2012, 12:25 1 0
the second last device was the new nano i guess.
5. nwright94 (unregistered) posted on 05 Nov 2012, 10:48 0 0
Very creative haha. You may confuse so e people into thinking there actually IS a touch iMac haha
7. Contreramanjaro posted on 05 Nov 2012, 10:56 0 0
They did me. I didn't read carefully enough and was very surprised, then soon disappointed.
8. PAPINYC (limited) 5 days ago posted on 05 Nov 2012, 11:06 6 3
So, you can basically only play one iSong on them: genius for the seller; 'dumb and iDumber' for the buyer.
13. intos posted on 05 Nov 2012, 13:13 0 1
parody ?!? or marketing maybe ??? every stupid video made by apple fanboys or by it shielf shows it like a parody!! that is stupid !!