Paranoid Android: Here are 10 apps to keep your calls, messages and browsing private and secure
0. phoneArena 29 Jul 2013, 07:56 posted on
Is the NSA listening to your every call, reading through your messages and emails, and watching your browser history?…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. scriptwriter (Posts: 387; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
How bout having a phone that just makes and receives calls? Take that NSA!!!
9. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 4732; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
NSA really doesn't care that much about what you are saying. They get much more useful information from the meta-data generated by the call.
3. alpinejason (Posts: 218; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
At first I thought they were talking about radiohead
4. zennacko (Posts: 156; Member since: 16 Jun 2013)
If any of those apps was made by an american living in the USA, you know they can "friendly persuade" its creator(s) to give away the master decryption key for any message, right?
And then they'll force the silence of this(ese) people, the same way they did to the big companies. And you'll think you're still safe, but you're back to ground zero again.
7. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 4732; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
As Victor says, not really. I am not going to get into details, but it is possible to circumvent big brother. Worst case, both ends need to be using the same solution, but it is possible. And not that expensive.
8. Igneel (Posts: 19; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
I thought it was the Paranoid Android custom rom..
10. 1091323 (Posts: 2; Member since: 20 Jul 2013)
question is who makes those? Nothing is lost in the digital world.