Pantech Vega Secret Up comes with fingerprint sensor and display that says 'no' to side snooping
1. Captain_Doug (Posts: 976; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
I wish front hardware buttons would die. Talking to you Samsung. I guess you too Pantech. Cut that poop out.
3. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I didn't know poop have tactile feedback.
7. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3639; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
If you don't like phones with physical buttons, don't buy them. Simple as that. Obviously, a lot of people do since the highest selling phones out there (iPhones & Galaxies) have them. You still have plenty of options.
13. Captain_Doug (Posts: 976; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Is it that easy? Just don't buy things I don't like? Never thought of that. There aren't as many options as I'd like.
14. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3639; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Keep your sarcasm, guy. Not interested. My point was simply that your sentiments are clearly not what a majority of people think since the highest selling phones have physical buttons. They aren't going away completely any time soon, so #dealwithit.
15. Captain_Doug (Posts: 976; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
I was merely pointing out how pointless your comment is. Of course I don't buy what I don't like. Picking up the scraps of the phone choices sucks so it makes sense to voice my opinion. That is how I deal with it.
2. tiara6918 (Posts: 1970; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Looks like a combination of note2 and g pro
6. wando77 (Posts: 728; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Physical buttons are great. Why lose the screen space? The bottom bezel on a note 2 is smaller than some phones that don't have physical buttons. You crazy man
8. GeekMovement (Posts: 2127; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I don't like the fingerprint sensor on the back. Apple got it right by placing it as the home button. I like the front design of the phone, but the rear is not very appealing to me. I can also see that flip covers and window flip covers for smartphones are becoming more popular since Samsung started promoting it.
9. mottykels (Posts: 373; Member since: 15 May 2013)
I love the custom ui, a combination of android and wp8. nice one pantech
10. santy (Posts: 60; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
The only physical button I would like on phone is the camera button on the side. Sadly most companies are not thinking in this direction.
11. nghtwng68 (Posts: 86; Member since: 26 Nov 2009)
The interface looks very nice on the Vega.
I have to give thumbs up to Pantech and their devices. My sister owns one (Pantech Discover) and it's very impressive. Hardware feels solid, display is sharp, interface is fluid and camera takes great photos. All this for a very nice affordable price.
12. btbotimtim (Posts: 172; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
they dont bring their flagship to the states.