Pantech Vega Iron to take on the Galaxy S4 come April 18
0. phoneArena 15 Apr 2013, 08:31 posted on
That thin-bezel Pantech phone rumored last week is getting fleshed out in more details now, and it turns out that the retail name could be none other than Pantech Vega Iron. Now whether that means that the phone will be made out of metal, remains to be seen, but overall the rumor of a 5" screen seem to be confirmed once again, plus the rest of the specs: 5" 1920 x 1080 display, a 1.7 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 600 processor, 2 GB RAM, 13 MP rear camera, and a 2150 mAh battery...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
16. TreyTreyTaylor (Posts: 610; Member since: 21 Dec 2010)
Lol. I lost it reading these. Lmao.
12. hung2900 (Posts: 949; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
All good until it's gonna be released in Korea only (carrier locked)
18. ardent1 (Posts: 2000; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
All good until the upper right corner for a wrist strap. That is a design faux pas.
3. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
COOL! This is worth for waiting! :)
5. mr.techdude (Posts: 569; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
It can be a competitor to the s4 or HTC one in terms of specs but brand recognition is no way near, it won't sell as much :(
8. ckoch125 (Posts: 192; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
So it will be shaped like the iphone 5? /s
9. abish1234 (Posts: 51; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
no offence but seriously how can it beat S4... :)..it's samsung BRAND!
17. ardent1 (Posts: 2000; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
Samsung is a company that has been adjudicated to steal IP.
22. iushnt (Posts: 1510; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
And yet they are one of the most trusted brand for consumers.. How powerful they must be..
11. galaxydude1 (Posts: 6; Member since: 09 Apr 2013)
Nice specs great screen size
But the 2150 battery has me concerned.
13. Vegaviet (Posts: 8; Member since: 10 Apr 2013)
The new of vegaviet.com
19. _PHug_ (Posts: 443; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
2. Notice how every "upstart" wants to challenge Sammsung and totally ignores HTC, Sony, Nokia and RIM? Should tell you Samsung haters someting.
20. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I have to admit this is a good looking PANTECH phone I've seen except for the battery part
21. gigaraga (Posts: 1454; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
It probably can't take on the S4 in this case...
23. mydi.maus (unregistered)
picking a fight w/ GS4?! okey can it take pics on both front and rear in one single shot? no. if it cant do that then what can it do..
24. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Looks like a Sony phone but with up to date specs and most likely a nicer screen.
25. ajac09 (Posts: 1481; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
reminds me of an iphone 5. But beyond that pantec has been doing well on there phones lately Id love to try one