Pandora to remove 40 hour limit on mobile use starting next month
0. phoneArena 22 Aug 2013, 23:03 posted on
Pandora CFO Mike Herring announced on Thursday a change in the company's strategy; starting next month, the 40 hour listening limit that Pandora put on its mobile customers back in February, will be lifted. Herring said in a statement that Pandora's number one ranking in most major markets gave them the confidence to impose the limit...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Shatter (Posts: 1658; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Thank spotify for showing Pandora they are not the best free radio streaming service
3. Tazer2365 (Posts: 40; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
Pandora's feeling the heat and threat from the future iTunes Radio.
4. papss (Posts: 2184; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
I very much prefer Pandora over any music streaming service
5. cncrim (Posts: 365; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
I bet iTunes Radio has something to do with it........