Pancake Friday: watch the venerable Nokia 3310 get totally obliterated by a heavy duty hydraulic press
1. GreenMan (Posts: 1016; Member since: 09 Nov 2015)
Did the press survive...?
2. yoosufmuneer (Posts: 1498; Member since: 14 Feb 2015)
PA the video is fake. If it is real, the press wouldn't have survived
8. Podrick (Posts: 510; Member since: 19 Aug 2015)
Don't worry people, that press was made by the same materials as Nokia 3310. Thats the secret.
9. Bernoulli (Posts: 3809; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
The hydraulic press had embedded 3310's on it, further proving the diamond theory: you need something of equal strength to damage itself.
10. downphoenix (Posts: 3155; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
The Hydraulic press must have been made from several 3310s, the only thing that can destroy a 3310 is more 3310s.