Panasonic September 4th press conference to reveal 20 inch 4K tablet
0. phoneArena 02 Sep 2013, 21:37 posted on
Panasonic has started to receive a buzz pre-IFA for word that the Japanese OEM will show off the thinnest and lightest 20 inch 4K tablet just before the start of the 2013 IFA show; while the slate is part of the company's presentation entitled "A Better Life, A Better World," the tablet is still far away from any sort of commercial release...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. GeekMovement (Posts: 1834; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
that's like getting to be the size of a computer monitor.. kind of big to carry around, but i guess some people will like it.
2. Jklaz (Posts: 129; Member since: 01 Jul 2013)
Just grabbed my laptop monitor to make a comparison in size (its 17") 20" is actually quite large... very large really..
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9674; Member since: 14 May 2012)
20in... Yeah it'll definitely stay as a concept with that size. That's bigger than any laptop screen I know of.
4. harigrg33 (Posts: 175; Member since: 20 May 2013)
People may use it as a t.v than a laptop :D
6. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4154; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
So could I use it as a primary touchscreen monitor and hook it up to my current 20" monitor as a secondary? That would be great!
7. AfterShock (Posts: 3697; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
This is going weigh a bit with a ample battery to feed it.
10. JunBringer (Posts: 114; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
Man I thought my 18 inch laptop was big.