Panasonic ELUGA Power release date moved to next quarter
0. phoneArena 24 May 2012, 06:18 posted on
The Panasonic ELUGA Power will not be released until late June or early July, as U.K. retailer Clove reports. What is causing the delay is not clear at all, but we suspect it might have something to do with the software of the device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ryq24 (Posts: 678; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
why was it delayed? i think it's because their eluga phone got bad reviews both from this site and gsmarena and they decide to improve it.
5. Birds (Posts: 1151; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
The only major flaw was battery in my opinion.
2. Claudio88 (Posts: 5; Member since: 11 May 2012)
Pena que essa porcaria de país nem sempre receber lançamentos como este.
3. itiswhatitis (Posts: 423; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
i'd rather get this rugged monster which is ever smaller than gs III but have bigger screen and much toughter!!
4. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Beautiful looking phone.
By far the most advanced chassis build.
If Panasonic manages to provide this worldwide, I'll be very tempted to buy this.
6. electrophage (Posts: 56; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
Unfortunalely, by time this thing gets to market the Galaxy Tab 2 will be on the market with better specs. These small producers like panasonic and asus really cant seem to compete with Samsung, HTC and Motorola. The biggies can come up with good product and get it to market fast and support it worldwide.