Palm staying afloat until Pre release thanks to stocks
1. secondcor517 posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:42 0 0
Its funny. I don't see Palm, Motorola, or any of the other mobile phone companies going to the Government with their hands out, like the car companies... I wonder why no one is crying on Capitol Hill for them...
2. heavybreathing posted on 10 Mar 2009, 06:29 0 0
Because the phone companies don't make money for the republican oil company owners, and they know they won't get any handouts from the government because of that.
3. secondcor517 posted on 10 Mar 2009, 07:40 0 0
I'm pretty sure it was the Democrats who were behind the handouts.
4. stuntz posted on 10 Mar 2009, 09:31 0 0
republican oil company "owners" made so much off the Big 3, now the Big 3 is looking for a handout, from the goverment, regardless of its republicans or democrats.
5. jskrenes posted on 10 Mar 2009, 13:59 0 0
Funny, I thought it was the Dems that owed the Unions.