Palm staying afloat until Pre release thanks to stocks
1. secondcor517 (Posts: 94; Member since: 06 Oct 2008)
Its funny. I don't see Palm, Motorola, or any of the other mobile phone companies going to the Government with their hands out, like the car companies... I wonder why no one is crying on Capitol Hill for them...
2. heavybreathing (Posts: 276; Member since: 26 Feb 2009)
Because the phone companies don't make money for the republican oil company owners, and they know they won't get any handouts from the government because of that.
3. secondcor517 (Posts: 94; Member since: 06 Oct 2008)
I'm pretty sure it was the Democrats who were behind the handouts.
4. stuntz (Posts: 178; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
republican oil company "owners" made so much off the Big 3, now the Big 3 is looking for a handout, from the goverment, regardless of its republicans or democrats.
5. jskrenes (Posts: 209; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Funny, I thought it was the Dems that owed the Unions.